Username Password: Remember me

World Master Games 2013 - Turin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: World Master Games 2013 - Turin

World Master Games 2013 - Turin 13 Sep 2012 15:12 #1

• michelle
  • Senior Boarder
It looks like Canoe Polo will be included in the World Master Games 2013 (still waiting for an official confirmation)

In the meantime, if you're of a certain age and would like to compete at the Master's, please send me an email at michellepower99ATgmail.com and let's see if we can get some teams attending.

The competition will be held in Turin on 2-11 August 2013. Teams are catogorised by age 30+, 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+ Mixed ages can play together but your category will depend on the age of the youngest player.

This is open to all players from every corner of the country. For more information see

Re: World Master Games 2013 - Turin 21 Sep 2012 11:12 #2

• michelle
  • Senior Boarder
It's official - Canoe Polo will be included in the World Master Games

Thanks to all who have expressed an interest...for those of you sitting on the fence...what's not to like, Canoe Polo in the sun!!!

Re: World Master Games 2013 - Turin 17 Dec 2012 08:22 #3

• michelle
  • Senior Boarder
www.torino2013wmg.org/sport/canoekayak?lang=en

Canoe Polo (Male – Female - Open)

Grades of competitions for Canoa Polo:
Competitive: will be comprised of two divisions – men and women.
Recreational: will be one open division, ie. teams can be men’s, women’s or a combination (in any male/female ratio) and will play against each other.

AGE CATEGORIES :
Canoe Polo: 30+, 45+ (Male – Female - Open)
Age determined at 31 December 2013. The age of the youngest paddler in a boat will determine the age category of the crew.

DATES: 6-8 August

Anyone interested in playing should contact director@canoepolo.ie

Re: World Master Games 2013 - Turin 02 Jan 2013 13:28 #4

• michelle
  • Senior Boarder
Some more information in the link below, at first glance this competition seems expensive. I have queried this with the organisers and will post their response as soon as I receive it.

wmg2013.jumbograndieventi.it/files/manual.pdf

There has been good interest in competing and it look's like we could have 3 teams, so get your down soon:

Men's Competitive 30+
Men's Competitive 45+
Recreational Mixed
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.71 seconds