Galway Canoe Polo League
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Galway Canoe Polo League

Galway Canoe Polo League 05 Sep 2012 19:46 #1

• Pierce
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Guys,
Thought you might be interested in knowing that we are planning to expand the Galway Canoe Polo League this winter. If you are interested in entering a team let us know. Details are below:

The venue is Leisureland Swimming Pool (25m x 15m ). It's large enough to play 5 a-side.

The plan is to have 2 divisions of 5 teams, div 2 and div 3 standard, with everyone playing each other twice. That's 8 games for each team.

The league will be run on Saturday evenings from 8:30pm to 11:00pm twice a month with a total of 11 nights. For travelling teams we will try to have games only once a month with more games on one night.

There would be 6 nights before Christmas and 5 afterwards starting 6th Oct. Cost per team is €325 with an additional €25 deposit which will be refunded at the end of the year if your team turns up for all of their matches. Places will be assigned on a first paid first served basis.

A full timetable for the league will be available one week prior to the start of the league so that changes can be made if necessary.

So you you want to enter or have any questions send us an email at pierce.kennedy@gmail.com or edeleoc@yahoo.com.

Cheers,
Pierce

Re: Galway Canoe Polo League 17 Sep 2012 20:14 #2

• Pierce
  • Junior Boarder
Hey guys. The league is filling up quick. We've 5 teams for div 2 and 3-4 for div 3. Looking to extend it to 6 teams in each div with 10 games each. Anyone else interested email me asap.

Cheers,
Pierce

Re: Galway Canoe Polo League 04 Oct 2012 19:09 #3

• Ethan
  • Fresh Boarder
Time table is available here -> docs.google.com/open?id=0Bw6UfrmkmQMjSk9oMTZQVEp2azQ
Let me know if you have any problems with it.
Scores will go up here shortly after each night so you can keep track of your position in the league.

Some teams play 2 games in a row but that was unavoidable unless teams we make teams travel more often for fewer games each night. No one should have to play 2 games in a row twice though. If anyone does please let me know early so I can fix it before its too late.

Re: Galway Canoe Polo League 08 Oct 2012 21:10 #4

• Ethan
  • Fresh Boarder
Timetable is updated with scores from the weekend.

Re: Galway Canoe Polo League 07 Nov 2012 00:28 #5

• Ethan
  • Fresh Boarder
night 2 scores are available here - docs.google.com/open?id=0Bw6UfrmkmQMjY19sNUlDSHZtWWs

League standings can be viewed if you download the xls file and scroll right
Last Edit: 07 Nov 2012 00:30 by Ethan.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.93 seconds