Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

British Club Champs
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: British Club Champs

British Club Champs 19 May 2010 22:00 #1

Hi everyone,

The polo committee has been asked to pass on information for the British Club Champs on 17th/18th July. This year it is being hosted by Tees Tigers in the North of England.

The club champs are a good opportunity to play polo against teams of similar standard and give players a taste of the different standards of polo within the British league as teams from Division 4 right through to Division 1 enter. There are currently two scottish teams entered and it would be great if we could get some more Scottish teams to the event to support polo within the northern end of Britain.

The closing date for entries is 31st May. Entry forms and more information is here: http://www.canoepolo.org.uk/node/653

Thanks

SCA Polo Committee

RE:British Club Champs 02 Jun 2010 10:57 #2

Deadline for entries has been extended to accomodate the less well organised. This time last week we only had 2 entries, we're now looking 40+.

This is going to be a really good event and well worth a visit, especially with is being a lot closer than it used to be.

Late fees will apply to entries received after 9 June and the final deadline is 18 June, so if you are planning on russling up a team, make sure that you get it in before then!

I'll update the list of teams every couple of days so if you don't appear, send me a message.

Cheers

Nicky
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.70 seconds