Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Div Four North
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Div Four North

RE:Div Four North 19 Jun 2008 16:18 #13

• Graeme T
  • Fresh Boarder
Well nobody will say it is a not a long way to go for a few games, but i played at leeds ands it certainly an experience that you dont get up here. Also its good to play against teams that you havent played against before.

RE:Div Four North 19 Jun 2008 18:23 #14

• Polo Boy
  • Gold Boarder
THANK YOU!!! Listen to the man he knows what hes on about!

RE:Div Four North 25 Jun 2008 00:13 #15

Alex Bowie wrote:
I think so too. I have changed my mind as I don't fancy travelling for 7/8 hours for 4 games.

It is a long way to go but well worth it. If people want to develop their polo ability then they need to use the BCU leagues aswell as the SCA. I think that my polo skills have come on playing south of the border by playing other teams.

In Scotland there are only 2 women's teams whereas in England I got to play against 9 other teams and then play 2 others at the playoffs.

The 7/8 hour drive is what you make of it. We have a fun day where we drive down and then wader around decathlon in Stockport, play games and then drive back.

A few of the girls have got a team together and will be entering div 4 north aswell as playing in div 2 ladies as we want to play more games this year. So if you do get a team together you will have some friendly faces to play against!

RE:Div Four North 11 Jul 2008 12:32 #16

• Alison
  • Junior Boarder
Id be interested in playing in Div 4 if there are spaces still available on a team. Ive played in div 4 SE a couple of seasons ago when I was living down that way and would like to get more match experience.
Quite happy to be a sub.
Hope Im not too late to be included
Im trying to get to the sessions at Stirling more often now so would be happy to meet up there, if you wanting to see me play before you say yes!
Cheers

RE:Div Four North 11 Jul 2008 15:13 #17

• Polo Boy
  • Gold Boarder
Sorry... would love to but there wasnt enough interest. Too late now anyway... I should be try again next depending how my first yearof uni goes
Time to create page: 0.84 seconds