Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: help

help 03 Jun 2009 21:08 #1

• Yann
  • Junior Boarder
Dear,
I'm a French canoe polo player, and I like to go to UK and find a summer job to pay my travel. I'de like to play canoe polo also if it's possible. Now I study in Montpellier University and I want to go to UK to improve my english, but I am not lot of money... Perhaps you can help me to find something??? Have you an idea?

Thanks
Yann

RE:help 10 Jun 2009 16:34 #2

• Dylan09
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Yann,
If you know where you will be staying in the UK I'm sure it will be easy enough to find out if there is a club near by.
The link below lists just a few of the clubs.
http://www.canoepolo.org.uk/clubs

The Welsh, Scottish and British canoeing associations should list most canoe clubs, but not all of them will play polo....!

Bon chance!!!

RE:help 18 Jun 2009 17:34 #3

• Yann
  • Junior Boarder
Merci!
I don't know where I will be staying in UK... I'm looking for a place where they are nice canoe polo players who are open to help and welcome a young French Canoe Polo player I have to find a summer job in UK and I'de like to dicover a new culture, a new way of thinking and playing canoe polo... are they anyone interested?
I'm searching for a nice Family who can accomadate me against French lesson for them children. or, perhaps you know some student who have avalaible rom during the summer...
Thanks
Yann
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.04 seconds