Username Password: Remember me

Australian Team Nominations
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Australian Team Nominations

RE:Australian Team Nominations 13 Nov 2006 05:32 #7

• LJH#3
  • Gold Boarder
not really any university teams here in adelaide as such. but it would be awesome if we could get more teams down. are you looking at playing U21? or open?
The topic has been locked.

RE:Australian Team Nominations 13 Nov 2006 06:32 #8

• Matt-NUS
  • Fresh Boarder
hehheh. well majority of us here are past 21, so we'll be joining opens. Surprising that the universities dont have canoe polo! the tertiary institutes here have quite a base for it. anyhows. thre might be another team from singapore that might participate, but its still too early. Any reccomendations for accomodations by any chance? or contacts to club teams we can spar with when we get there? matt

RE:Australian Team Nominations 19 Nov 2006 02:32 #9

• LJH#3
  • Gold Boarder
well interstate champs are the weekend before oceania, so u can play through them i assume, and if u want more than that people might be able to set up some games, but its probably too early to organise at the moment. in terms of within adelaide there is a massive club structure. theres two main clubs, and then at the start of each season teams are entered with just whoever you choose to have in your teams basically, its more like a social league in that sense that a club league, and the interclub competitions are national based over four competitions during summer.

and btw, the competition isnt being held at mawson lakes n e more, its been moved,

RE:Australian Team Nominations 18 Feb 2007 02:45 #10

• Jimmy
  • Gold Boarder
Have the Aussie teams for Oceania been announced yet?
Where would I find that information?
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.73 seconds