Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: KZN

KZN 13 Jan 2010 09:24 #1

• Kade
  • Senior Boarder
Hey guys, SA's forum is dead...so thought id start a new thread just with confirmed dates and what not.

KZN Trials are on Sat 30th Jan. PMB pool.

SA Champs. 6-7 Feb. Gauteng.

Bring your A Game.
Kade
RSA 6
The harder I train, the more luck I seem to have

RE:KZN 13 Jan 2010 20:29 #2

• Laurel
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks for trying to bring the SA forum to life a little - I check it every time I log in, but there's never anything new

I hope the Trials and the Champs go well! Go KZN!!!! Please post the results up here for those of us from far away to keep in the loop

Clive will be heading over the SA team selections in April, though I unfortunately won't be joining him - not enough time to get the required paperwork for the new baby. The joys of bureaucracy!

Happy paddling

RE:KZN 19 Jan 2010 06:44 #3

• Kade
  • Senior Boarder
Hey Laurel, yep, dont worry, ill keep this forum updated.
In the pipeline this week is the dusi, so i think there are a few guys doing it, Denzil and i are teaming up and Kev and Dean are teaming up, not sure who else. Really looking forward to it, should be good fun.

Cheers
Kade
Kade
RSA 6

RE:KZN 19 Jan 2010 09:31 #4

• Laurel
  • Gold Boarder
Great! Good luck to all for Dusi - I miss the mad excitement and nerves of Dusi week Clive's folks are racing together this year, and his sister is competing too, so we're looking forward to news from them as well.

Please tell Dean not to injure himself this year - it'd be good to have an injury-free Worlds year!

RE:KZN 20 Jan 2010 21:15 #5

• Clive
  • Senior Boarder
How Is the Dusi going for all those competing?
Clive

RSA #10
Meridian C #2

RE:KZN 27 Jan 2010 12:17 #6

• Kade
  • Senior Boarder
Hey clive,
man was an awesome race hey, great water and weather to back it up too! I paddled with Denzil smith and we had a few probs on day 1..1 being our cable clamp was loose at the foot pedal so we had no left steering, so i tried to fix it on the river while watching all the boats pass us...then got back in and it slipped again..so that sucked we then opted to run hole in the wall..and got lost and ended up in an orange orachard !! hahaha....so we only did a 3.59 on day 1. Much slower than we wanted to. Day 2 was awesome went very well ended up with a time of 3h44 and the the last day we did very well with a time of 2h40 and even shot pumphouse...where stot and mbajnwa swam...was awesome, ended up pos116 despite the troubles of the 1st day! cant wait for next year!
Kade
RSA 6
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.98 seconds