Username Password: Remember me

Happy Birthday Laurel...belated
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Happy Birthday Laurel...belated

Happy Birthday Laurel...belated 09 Jun 2008 09:38 #1

• Duggie
  • Gold Boarder
Hey Hope all's well and Tristan and the kid (Clive) are all good. Must be due for another soon!? Only 4 wks of tyraining left before the NZ team flies, then another month before i can get fat again...mmmmm faaaattt.
Hows London life?
Snowed here on sat.
Tri nations coming up...Boks no chance naturally.

Any ways

Take care

Duggie

Miss you guys.

Posted this here cos heaps of room on SA forum cos no one uses it:)

RE:Happy Birthday Laurel...belated 09 Jun 2008 19:43 #2

• Laurel
  • Gold Boarder
Hey Duggie! Thanks for the b-day wishes, I had a fantastic birthday - we were on holiday in the South of France sampling the local food, wine & champagne....

Hope the last weeks of training go well, and you have a good time in Canada! I'm very jealous that Clive will get to see you there. Can't you stop in here on your way home and visit us?! We really miss you too - and I'm dreading A&A leaving us soon too.

We're all well; Tristan's keeping us amused and I started back at work today - a bit of a shock to the system but not too bad. We've been getting the hang of having a baby at outdoor weekend tournaments - Div 1 weekend in Liverpool, Club Champs in Doncaster, and Liverpool International (where I'm playing in a team with Sandy) at the end of the month, followed by Hull. Lucking he's charming enough that babysitters aren't in short supply when Clive and I are both playing or reffing!

As for Tri Nations... well... we'll see

RE:Happy Birthday Laurel...belated 09 Jun 2008 22:23 #3

• Howie
  • Expert Boarder
Hey Duggie

Best of luck in Canada, get yourself over to the uk so we can all catch up with ya. You can get fat again with a few drinks on us!!

Regards

Howie:wavey:

RE:Happy Birthday Laurel...belated 10 Jun 2008 09:05 #4

• Duggie
  • Gold Boarder
Cheers Howie.
Hope all is well with you. Not gonna make the uk this year damn it. Stillll will definately have a drink or 2 or 3 or etc etc after worlds....hmmmm might get Clive messy.

RE:Happy Birthday Laurel...belated 13 Jun 2008 19:24 #5

• Laurel
  • Gold Boarder
Duggie wrote:
hmmmm might get Clive messy.

Don't get him into too much trouble please

Have a great time though, and good luck indeed! I will be thinking of you lots. In other news it's the annual Fear-Ross BBQ this weekend, and ZG is coming over for it and staying with us on Saturday night! Should be fun, and you will be missed.

RE:Happy Birthday Laurel...belated 29 Jun 2008 17:03 #6

• Dean#5
  • Expert Boarder
duggie duggie duggie, when will you learn that South Africa are yet againg going to dominate you guys with the rugga, we dont even have our A team running because of political factors!!

Wow a havent been on here for ages, cant wait for Canadia
17 days till we fly, exciting stuffs, see you all there!
Dean
R.S.A. #5
Race till you puke, hate your competition, dont stop till you bleed...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.96 seconds