Wanted : polo, friends and beer - any condition
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wanted : polo, friends and beer - any condition

Wanted : polo, friends and beer - any condition 11 Oct 2007 21:36 #1

• mouse
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey buggers
Kade: can't remember you telling us about this forum last year (I'm sure you did), but stumbled upon it today and read all the threads and felt very home sick.

Well I have survived a Maine winter, spring and fall - and the few weeks between spring and fall which they call summer: max 30 degrees.

Kade, you would cry if you saw the sea - not a wave in sight.

I am hopefully getting my shoulder fixed so I can play polo, but found that the nearest club was 4 hours away so thought that if I couldn't get to polo, I need to bring polo to me.

Have organized a pool (indoors, heated) and ten super keen students so now am looking for funding for boats, etc. Not sure if it will work, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Are you guys taking a break over December? I am hoping to be in pmb around new years.

RE:Wanted : polo, friends and beer - any condition 15 Oct 2007 21:21 #2

• Dean#5
  • Expert Boarder
whats up, nope we not stopping in december, got hectic training planned polo wise, and even more for people like me who are racing Dusi!!

Hows things your side, awesome bout your development going...
Dean
R.S.A. #5
Race till you puke, hate your competition, dont stop till you bleed...

RE:Wanted : polo, friends and beer - any condition 18 Dec 2007 18:41 #3

• Laurel
  • Gold Boarder
Hello! Sorry it's taken me so long to pick up on this, I've been very slack about being on the forum since I got too big to fit into my boat And now that I fit again, I have other things to keep me busy... poor excuses though I know. I have 'til January when our National League starts to get my head, as well as my body, back into the Canoe Polo world.

It's great to hear you're getting things started over there - update please?! Of course, knowing you, I should have figured your arrange something to keep you out of trouble

p.s. it's very strange seeing that flag next to your name

RE:Wanted : polo, friends and beer - any condition 20 Dec 2007 06:30 #4

Yo mic, good to hear you are not giving up altogether. Thought the shoulder was toast and that you wouldnt be able to play again. Have a cool chilly christmas in the snow.

Get 10 guys in boats with paddles and a ball and I dont think you need worry. Itll fly.

RE:Wanted : polo, friends and beer - any condition 12 Jan 2008 14:14 #5

• Dean#5
  • Expert Boarder
you gonna give me beer if i become your friend, ok wel add me on...hahaha

Was good to bump into you mouse, very random and surprised!!
My email is alleno@absamail.co.za

Keep well now
Dean
R.S.A. #5
Race till you puke, hate your competition, dont stop till you bleed...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.96 seconds