Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SA Avatars?

RE:SA Avatars? 06 Jun 2007 12:39 #7

• Laurel
  • Gold Boarder
Ze German wrote:
Me! Me! I'll play, I'll play!!!

Oh dear, I guess I underestimated the extent to which that thesis had addled your brain ZG... Now you're having a sexual identity crisis - or is Duggie's just rubbing off on you, even from the other side of the world? Does his 'Helga' need a friend to go shopping with?!

RE:SA Avatars? 08 Jun 2007 00:22 #8

Laurel wrote:
Oh dear, I guess I underestimated the extent to which that thesis had addled your brain ZG... Now you're having a sexual identity crisis - or is Duggie's just rubbing off on you, even from the other side of the world? Does his 'Helga' need a friend to go shopping with?!

muahahahahaha....
It's all about balls...

RE:SA Avatars? 08 Jun 2007 20:13 #9

• Dean#5
  • Expert Boarder
someone please design a can of beer and make them really cheap!!! haha... im chilled, thats me, will get the polo kit on when i get more points hey..

Ya there was a trial, actually 2, spent the days reffing: KZN mens team is Myself, Craig, Kade, Matt, Dale and Jordan. The UKZN team is Andy, Kevin, John, and not sure the rest, there also a U21 team and a ldaies...
Dean
R.S.A. #5
Race till you puke, hate your competition, dont stop till you bleed...

RE:SA Avatars? 12 Jun 2007 12:42 #10

• Laurel
  • Gold Boarder
Dean#5 wrote:
Ya there was a trial, actually 2, spent the days reffing: KZN mens team is Myself, Craig, Kade, Matt, Dale and Jordan. The UKZN team is Andy, Kevin, John, and not sure the rest, there also a U21 team and a ldaies...

Thanks for info Dean! Please clarify though: trials for what? SA champs? When? In which case why a provincial team and a Uni team? And why two trials? Who's on the ladies team?

Glad to hear Dale is playing again, I hope he's keeping you all amused

RE:SA Avatars? 14 Jun 2007 18:32 #11

• Dean#5
  • Expert Boarder
ya, it was for sa champs, 2 trials, one for the guys ho couldnt make it...yes its for sa champs, the "UKZN" team is the guys who we just scraping together to play more games or else gets bit boring with 3 teams... Think there is a ladies team... not to sure though. will let you know
Dean
R.S.A. #5
Race till you puke, hate your competition, dont stop till you bleed...

RE:SA Avatars? 15 Jun 2007 13:35 #12

• Laurel
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks Dean. So when exactly are SA champs?

Time to create page: 0.91 seconds