Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Results?

RE:Results? 29 Jul 2008 04:15 #211

• Media
  • Expert Boarder
photos by RGBrown, Check out the photo Gallery at www.2008worlds.ca, also soon to video footage in the photo gallery the Championship game
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.

RE:Results? 29 Jul 2008 04:18 #212

• Media
  • Expert Boarder
photos by RGBrown, Check out the photo Gallery at www.2008worlds.ca, also soon to video footage in the photo gallery the Championship game Also through the photo gallery you can enter the youtube site to see game footage.
Attachments:

RE:Results? 29 Jul 2008 04:25 #213

• Media
  • Expert Boarder
photos by RGBrown, Check out the photo Gallery at www.2008worlds.ca, also soon to video footage in the photo gallery the Championship game Also through the photo gallery you can enter the youtube site to see game footage.
Attachments:

RE:Results? 29 Jul 2008 05:23 #214

• Media
  • Expert Boarder
This went front page, and who better for a home town story than Catherine O'Brien #6 Canada, womens top scorer, with 18 goals, one more than Marijke Dijkman of Netherlands.

RE:Results? 29 Jul 2008 05:29 #215

• tommo
  • Junior Boarder
and also congradulations to carl duncan who seems to have come 7th equal for goals in the womens category, despite the handicap of being in fact a man! P.s. the entire NZ mens team is in the womens category - which is funny of course, and may allude to them playing like girls. but they may prefer if you change it

RE:Results? 29 Jul 2008 06:06 #216

• Media
  • Expert Boarder
Interesting i wonder if I have name tagged all the photos backwards as well? These were from the ICF scoring program.
Time to create page: 0.77 seconds