Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

holidays in Canada...rivers,climbing, trips and something more?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: holidays in Canada...rivers,climbing, trips and something more?

holidays in Canada...rivers,climbing, trips and something more? 27 Jun 2008 16:52 #1

• andzia
  • Junior Boarder
Hello!
Please, can you give me some advices, some information how to enjoy and have e good time after Word Championships!?
Do you now some amazing places....near Edmonton, place to climbing....wild rivers to make canoe?
:bfire:
The topic has been locked.

RE:holidays in Canada...rivers,climbing, trips and something more? 28 Jun 2008 15:05 #2

• steveg
  • Expert Boarder
Hello Andzia,
The Rocky Mountains have so much to offer in the way of rock climbing, Mountaineering and white water canoeing!! From Edmonton it is about a 4 hour drive to Jasper where there is a large amount of rock climbing and some amazing rivers. If you have time after worlds. I would also think about heading down to Canmore, Banff and Lake Louise. World famous rock climbing and paddling can be found here. I think it the best place, but there again I live here so I am a bit biased. There are climbers (Chris and Kyle) on the Canadian Mens team who are from Edmonton, and myself who lives in Canmore so we can make sure you get the full enjoyment of the rockies. How much climbing experience do you have??
Feel free to track us down at worlds or ask any other questions
Steve

RE:holidays in Canada...rivers,climbing, trips and something more? 30 Jun 2008 13:45 #3

• andzia
  • Junior Boarder
Greeeeat!!!!
We'll be in two, I with my friend.
Hmmm...experience? I'm not very expert but I made some mountain's top in Dolomites (3300m)....demanding and amazing!!!!
In canoa maximum IV grade (in Europe)

Maybe there are some guys from other teams which also want to make exploler trips with us!!?

RE:holidays in Canada...rivers,climbing, trips and something more? 12 Jul 2008 21:57 #4

• andzia
  • Junior Boarder
hi guys. One important question:
Are ways shod "attrezate" for climbs….the cables of metalo, hooks e.t.c. Or only very FREE climbing???

RE:holidays in Canada...rivers,climbing, trips and something more? 05 Feb 2009 10:29 #5

How was the experience? Any updates? I hope it was fun.
For those who like this sort of thing, this is the sort of thing they like.
work from home
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.89 seconds