TOPIC: Best land

RE:Best land 16 Sep 2007 16:27 #7

• Scott
  • Gold Boarder
Team Germany 2007 at the europeans:

Men: 2nd place

Women: european champion ( 1st place )

Men-u21: 2nd place

Women-u21: european champion ( 1st place )
[SIGN]
canoepolo a way of life
[/SIGN]
The topic has been locked.

RE:Best land 17 Sep 2007 15:04 #8

• Nikolay
  • Expert Boarder
Scott,

It is correct that Germany place all four teams on the final and wining two of them. Senior Men and men U21 had as well amazing games against the Dutch and France respectively and came so close but the topic you started I think should be look at the different point. I believe countries that send teams to France should be compared to country population ratio. I believe Germany could have even managed to get at least two teams in each category. I’ll live it up to you to figure it out which country send team in category with smallest population ratio.

I would like to congratulate all teams that took part, organisers for the amazing venue and organisation second to none, spectators and as well all wining teams.

Later
Nik

RE:Best land 17 Sep 2007 16:41 #9

• Ban
  • Gold Boarder
Nikolay wrote:
Scott,

It is correct that Germany place all four teams on the final and wining two of them. Senior Men and men U21 had as well amazing games against the Dutch and France respectively and came so close but the topic you started I think should be look at the different point. I believe countries that send teams to France should be compared to country population ratio. I believe Germany could have even managed to get at least two teams in each category. I’ll live it up to you to figure it out which country send team in category with smallest population ratio.

I would like to congratulate all teams that took part, organisers for the amazing venue and organisation second to none, spectators and as well all wining teams.

Later
Nik

I agree with you, but it ist the same by football. There are the big football countrys like Brazil, Germany, Great Britan, Italy etc. and there no one look on population ratio.

RE:Best land 18 Sep 2007 14:59 #10

• Scott
  • Gold Boarder
Ok you can see it on this way but then Germany would play in their own class because any other european country has a such big population. And the Netherlands aren't such a big country like Germany or France and they play also good. And another problem could be that the other contrys like Denmark for example only play since a few years an look how good they are now, of course they can't be so good like the Germans, Netherlands or France but these countries play good polo too and in a few years countries which started just with polo will be at the top too. And then you have to see that canoepolo isn't so popular up to know and when more people would now canoepolo every country would get many new talents, and you can see it nearly every where, that when people see polo they want to try it and often start with it then. But at the moment every 500. person nows canoepolo. And with football nearly everybody knows it. So you can't realy say countries with are big population are the best canoepolo teams.

Cheers Scott
[SIGN]
canoepolo a way of life
[/SIGN]

RE:Best land 18 Sep 2007 18:14 #11

• JonasJFL
  • Expert Boarder
Denmark has had canoepolo for more than 5 years...
girls like boys with skills......paddling skills, rolling skills, throwing skills.....

RE:Best land 19 Sep 2007 05:47 #12

• Scott
  • Gold Boarder
Yes, but other countries play since 15 or even more years. So 5 years aren't so much then. And it was nothing against denmark, it was more something for denmark because they got so good in a few years-

Cheers Scott
[SIGN]
canoepolo a way of life
[/SIGN]
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.19 seconds