Eastern Europe Cup
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Eastern Europe Cup

Eastern Europe Cup 27 Feb 2008 13:19 #1

• Evi
  • Senior Boarder
Hello Everybody,

As we already discussed with some of you, we plan to make an Eastern Europe Cup (EEC). Only the conditions are not fixed yet...

There are 3 main questions to be cleared:
1. Open for all teams or not
2. Scoring system
3. Places of the EEC.

Our proposal would be the following:
1. Open for all teams, but counting seperated the scores of Eastern-Europe Countries (for example if Prague is part of the EEC and Switzerland wins, they are the winner of the tournament, but the next team from Eastern Europe takes the maximum score for EEC... maybe I succeded to mix also myself now...? )
2. Teams should take part from 3 EEC tournament on at least 2, or if they compete in all 3, than the 2 best results will be counted for them.
3. It depends on our decision. Everywhere one tournament? Kaniow, Prague, Budapest for example? Or Lipno?

Waiting for your proposals. And we should discus about the prizing and the application deadline maybe.

RE:Eastern Europe Cup 03 Mar 2008 14:05 #2

• cvrk
  • Fresh Boarder
hey,

your three points sound good, I just have only one "but". Are only 3 EEC tournament enough? cause if you want to count only 2 best results, I can say it is not so big league or cup or whatever. I know it also depends on time the all of teams can spent with. My opinion is to have more tournaments like: Prague, Kaniow, Tata, Budapest, Lipno, (Wienna ?) and count four best results of them for every team.
And what about the players in teams? can they play for more teams in EEC, can they play for other championchips? is the EEC going to be so "smart" :-) as the german league is? Germans don't allow to play one player more than one championchip in one year.

RE:Eastern Europe Cup 14 Mar 2008 10:01 #3

• Evi
  • Senior Boarder
The team from Wien would also like to come, and as far as I know sooner or later they would like to organise also a tournament, but Frank could tell it.

It is also nice to have more tournaments. But for teams out of eastern european region it is more difcult to participate I think.

To make it similar to a national championship? Participate only here and nowhere else. I think we have to few teams and to few possibilities for that. But if it grows as big and nice like the german championships, than maybe

cvrk wrote:
hey,

your three points sound good, I just have only one "but". Are only 3 EEC tournament enough? cause if you want to count only 2 best results, I can say it is not so big league or cup or whatever. I know it also depends on time the all of teams can spent with. My opinion is to have more tournaments like: Prague, Kaniow, Tata, Budapest, Lipno, (Wienna ?) and count four best results of them for every team.
And what about the players in teams? can they play for more teams in EEC, can they play for other championchips? is the EEC going to be so "smart" :-) as the german league is? Germans don't allow to play one player more than one championchip in one year.

RE:Eastern Europe Cup 14 Mar 2008 16:43 #4

• Olle
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
Good idea! I spoke with Poland people, and they think tah it could be several etaps.Also East Europe countries not active participate in Europian chemp( only Poland).
I invite all this years to Trakai in LT( www.trakai.lt ).Good place, adn we organize 5th International tournament this years.
Welcome.
Canoepolo forever!

RE:Eastern Europe Cup 27 Nov 2008 10:42 #5

• Evi
  • Senior Boarder
I guess I am a little bit slow...

But here is the awaited proposal of the EEC.

We have some deadline problems already. But as it is a draft only. We can modify them as we want.

What do you think?
Attachments:

RE:Eastern Europe Cup 09 Dec 2008 21:24 #6

• Olle
  • Fresh Boarder
Evi, I think we have to see on places where EEC can be.And on condition of accomodition or other thinks related with tournament organisation.Please, if you wnat, come to Lithuania next years fro overseeng.

Evi wrote:
I guess I am a little bit slow...

But here is the awaited proposal of the EEC.

We have some deadline problems already. But as it is a draft only. We can modify them as we want.

What do you think?
Canoepolo forever!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.97 seconds