Username Password: Remember me

2nd Budapest International Tournament
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: 2nd Budapest International Tournament

2nd Budapest International Tournament 19 Mar 2007 09:43 #1

• Evi
  • Senior Boarder
Dear All,

Let me invite you to our 2nd Budapest International canoepolo tournament which will be held on 28-29 July 2007 in Budapest. Please let me know if the date is good for you and would like to participate, in order to be able to count with the participating teams.

Thanks in advence!

Bye

Evi

RE:2nd Budapest International Tournament 19 Mar 2007 12:57 #2

is it just open or ladies aswell? could get a ladies team together to play or to take the men in the open league! dates sound cool
Pru:barbell:

RE:2nd Budapest International Tournament 20 Mar 2007 07:29 #3

• Evi
  • Senior Boarder
Depends on the number of teams of course, but we plan to have two divisions. A men first category and a second division of mixed teams and ladies.

RE:2nd Budapest International Tournament 03 Jul 2007 06:27 #4

• Evi
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Everybody!

There will be a really cool T-shirt, with the symbol of the tournament and written: 2nd International Budapest Tournament. It will cost around 5-6 euros. If you are sure, that youwant one, please let me know the size, likethat I can count better. (vaskuti_eva@yahoo.it)

Thanks

RE:2nd Budapest International Tournament 16 Jul 2007 12:43 #5

• Evi
  • Senior Boarder
Hello Everybody!

So, how to come:

From Zürich I think the best way is: Zürich-Innsbruck-Salzburg-Wien-Győr-Budapest

From Praha, through Brno-Bratislava-Győr.

After you arrived to Budapest from M1 highway, you have to take the road nr. 11 always and cross the whole city. I send you in email a detailed map of Bp. and a smaller about the exact place. when you arrived to road nr 11, you have to leave Bp. and arrive to Budakalász. On the left side of the road there will be the lake. There you have to go right and take the overpass.

If you are completelly lost:confused:, just call me: 00 36 20 3136866

I have a nother question for the checz girls: Will you have a women team, so we can play against each other? We would like to play also in men's division, and you?

Bye

RE:2nd Budapest International Tournament 25 Jul 2007 09:44 #6

• Evi
  • Senior Boarder
Hello!

Enclosed I send the schedule of the Tournament.
Attachments:
Time to create page: 2.08 seconds