Username Password: Remember me

More photos of the worlds
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: More photos of the worlds

More photos of the worlds 15 Aug 2006 23:22 #1

• Gino
Hi there,

I was the kiwi travelling with the Irish Lads taking photos. I've 3,000 photos of the worlds to sort through but have put up a few here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ginohawkins...s/72157594238485600/

Gonna be talking with MasterG about getting most of them online here.

Anyways please feel free to have a look, I was there shooting for the Irish team but tried to get some of the other countries, but don't think I managed to get all of you, sorry if I didn't get your country.

Gino

gino@move-media.net
The topic has been locked.

RE:More photos of the worlds 25 Aug 2006 01:59 #2

Hi Gino,

well done on so many photos, i'd be keen to see more of them if you cant get them all up on line. If you end up posting them at another site, please email me so i can have a browse.

email: wanina09@yahoo.com

Thanks
Louise (Aus Women's Team)

RE:More photos of the worlds 25 Aug 2006 09:49 #3

• g_man
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Louise, I had a great time taking them, although the weather wasn't that great, ah well, managed to get a few good ones. I'll probably be putting more up this weekend in the image gallery, so you can have a look there. Are you in Sydney? I'm hoping to shoot some polo when I'm down there at Christmas.

gino
Smile for the camera :-)

RE:More photos of the worlds 25 Aug 2006 15:18 #4

No, closest base to me is Adelaide - that or Melbourne is where the polo is at the moment. Over christmas you may not catch much as in Adelaide at least, the local comp is on break til mid January.

I suggest you look up dates for our summer series tournaments though, this is when clubs from around Aus get together for several tournaments in Adelaide, Canberra, Sydney and Melbourne - obviously depends when you are in the country on when you can get photos at these of course.

Can almost gaurantee there will be people training at this time however!!

Louise.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.74 seconds