Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

best player in the world!!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: best player in the world!!!!

RE:best player in the world!!!! 01 Sep 2006 14:21 #31

• The Wasp
  • Fresh Boarder
Back to the point of the best player in the world and a lot of my mate the bugs points.
I looked at players who have been at more than 4 worlds. Surely these are some of the best players in the world as they must of played at a high level to keep up there consistancey. These are not flash in the pan stars which there seem to be now. They must of had all round ability. Now reading other comments as soon as someone scores a good goal or paddles fast everyone thinks they are the next best thing?

I think looking at photos( which are not clear as we have to look at them through a projector) me and the bug will focus our game on the old school punters.

Hopefully we will all meet one day at a championship
The topic has been locked.

RE:best player in the world!!!! 01 Sep 2006 17:14 #32

• The Bug
  • Senior Boarder
Here here i applaud the wasp,one hit wonders don't seem to stay around,look what happened to the Billy Ray Cirus?
Can Anton also explain the poor,preperation thing please and who did he aim that at,i am not familiar with that term or words?
Regards

RE:best player in the world!!!! 13 Sep 2006 21:28 #33

• wayne
  • Senior Boarder
Did he play polo as well? Did he ever swim? One hit wonders are ok by me - If you've reached the standard then prove yourself and:thumbdown move on to something else - isn't it boring plugging away at the same damn thing all the time like a hamster in a wheel?
Paul Kerr Bere Forest

RE:best player in the world!!!! 13 Sep 2006 22:35 #34

• Laurel
  • Gold Boarder
I have to agree with Anton on a couple of his points:

1. Lena and Super Gin are definately head & shoulders above the rest at the moment.

2. A great player is one who can lift a team, especially when the going gets tough - I would say Lena excels at pulling a team together, and Ginny is great at pulling back from being down.

RE:best player in the world!!!! 26 Aug 2007 19:03 #35

• Diniz
  • Fresh Boarder
In the last world championship, the number 2 of France. Felipe!

RE:best player in the world!!!! 29 Aug 2007 03:24 #36

• Matty P
  • Platinum Boarder
off topic a bit but i rekon the bug and the wasp are the same person. I also have an inkling they're from GB.

btw, mad goal in the u21 mens final from france. the fast break goal where the guy roll's in and passes backwards to the guy behind him then there's the one on one under goals. I just watched it! prime!

being the best team in the world is the best bet in my opinion, nevermind the best player.. you could be the best player in the world and never win a world championship if the rest of the team is slightly below the benchmark.
[SIGN]
What Are Your Arms?Steel Springs! What Are They Going To Do?Hurl me down the pool! How Fast?Fast as a Lepard! How Fast?Faster than a Lepard!
[/SIGN]
Time to create page: 0.89 seconds