Help getting boats from Veurne to Amsterdam
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help getting boats from Veurne to Amsterdam

Help getting boats from Veurne to Amsterdam 01 Aug 2006 15:43 #1

• Laurel
  • Gold Boarder
CAN ANYONE HELP?

The South African team have got ourselves into a bit of trouble, and may need help getting a few boats from Veurne to Amsterdam early next week. Is there any chance any teams travelling that way have space for a boat or two, or can anyone else help in any way? Even one or two boats would help a great deal.

Many thanks

The topic has been locked.

RE:Help getting boats from Veurne to Amsterdam 03 Aug 2006 09:34 #2

• Ben.
  • Senior Boarder
Laurel wrote:
CAN ANYONE HELP?

Is there any chance any teams travelling that way have space for a boat or two, or can anyone else help in any way? Even one or two boats would help a great deal.

Hi,

I'm Ben and I will pick up the U21 USA-team in Veurne on Sunday the 6th of August (at the end of the tournament). I'll have already 7 polo-boats with me (on my roofrack). Probably I can take one more.
If you're not able to arrange another ride for the last boat. We can try to put it in the back of my van. The storage space is only 220 cm long and a polo-boat is appox. 300 cm. So this might be a problem.

I'll drop of the U21 USA-team and their gear at the campsite "Het Amsterdamse bos". From there on it's only a few kilometers to the "Bosbaan".

Ben.
Attachments:

RE:Help getting boats from Veurne to Amsterdam 03 Aug 2006 10:16 #3

• Bart Man
  • Fresh Boarder
Are you guys staying on the camping? Them I'm sure we'll find space for a couple of boats.

Bart Man

RE:Help getting boats from Veurne to Amsterdam 06 Aug 2006 17:18 #4

• Laurel
  • Gold Boarder
Thank you everyone who offered to help us out - as it turned out our boats got stuck in Madrid so they only arrived in Amsterdam today, so we will just collect them from there tomorrow.

See you all at Worlds

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.68 seconds