Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Buses

Buses 04 Jul 2006 21:15 #1

Hi I was wondering what day the bus service from the hotels to the playing venue start? Is it just for the opening ceremony onwards or from the days prior for training?
The topic has been locked.

RE:Buses 06 Jul 2006 14:48 #2

• sobek
Alan wrote:
Hi I was wondering what day the bus service from the hotels to the playing venue start? Is it just for the opening ceremony onwards or from the days prior for training?

By the way, it is any team staying at Schiphol A4 near the airport?

RE:Buses 14 Jul 2006 13:34 #3

• atbarber
  • Platinum Boarder
font=Arial][/font]
During the Championships a free shuttle service is offered from the IBIS and ETAP hotel to the venue and back. The service will be carried out with a 50 persons coach. The bus will be scheduled in a service starting before the first warm-up and ending after the last game. There will be sufficient time for everyone to be in time for their first game and leave after their last game. The bus will run during the complete day!

Teams booked at the IBIS and ETAP hotel arriving at Schiphol airport will have the hotel shuttle from the airport to the hotel and back. Arriving teams on Schiphol staying at other accommodations need to contact the organisation! canoepolo@canoepolo.nl

We appreciate that delegations arriving by plane will not travel at the same time and dates. Nevertheless the organisation will limit the transport availability to a maximum of 2 times per team.

Adrian Barber
Ireland

RE:Buses 25 Aug 2006 22:20 #4

• ohjeremy
  • Senior Boarder
well the party night buses were a real disappointment to most i guess but the day buses were alright. anyone managed to get refund? haha.

RE:Buses 27 Aug 2006 02:40 #5

Another poorly organised final night, was ok once there, bit pricey, but ok.
You Canadians take note, final night parties are the thing people talk about for years to come, if they are good, and if they are bad. You'll want to make sure that yours is a pearler.

Anton
Perfect Practice Prevents Piss Poor Performance

RE:Buses 27 Aug 2006 03:56 #6

• Jimmy
  • Gold Boarder
Cheap beer and a place we can all gather easily.
I know it's alot to ask.
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.06 seconds