Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Official site for the 7th ICF Worldchampionships Canoepolo 2006 in Amsterdam
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Official site for the 7th ICF Worldchampionships Canoepolo 2006 in Amsterdam

RE:Official site for the 7th ICF Worldchampionships Canoepolo 2006 in Amsterdam 10 Jan 2006 11:34 #7

• PeterK
  • Expert Boarder
It'll take about an half hour with public transport (bus and tram), and about 15 min by car.
If you like a walk, 6km is about right and it depends on your walking pace how much time it'll take to get where you want to go.

Gr
Peter
The topic has been locked.

RE:Official site for the 7th ICF Worldchampionships Canoepolo 2006 in Amsterdam 12 Feb 2006 18:17 #8

The site has been updated and restyled! It is our goal to have information about accomodations on it within a week from now!

RE:Official site for the 7th ICF Worldchampionships Canoepolo 2006 in Amsterdam 24 Mar 2006 21:02 #9

We apologize for the delay in placing the information about the hotelaccomodation on our site. Our aim is to have all necessary information on the site within a few days!

Dutch Canoepolo Committee

RE:Official site for the 7th ICF Worldchampionships Canoepolo 2006 in Amsterdam 11 Apr 2006 12:46 #10

• Tony.G.
  • Gold Boarder
Hi

Is there camping and area for caravan / camper vans at the competition site.

Tony Griffin.

RE:Official site for the 7th ICF Worldchampionships Canoepolo 2006 in Amsterdam 17 May 2006 12:04 #11

• Dreeke
  • Senior Boarder
Yep,

In the direct neighbourhood:
www.campingamsterdamsebos.nl
I don' know about the exact distance, maybe 10-15 min walk, quite some guys will use a bike.

André

RE:Official site for the 7th ICF Worldchampionships Canoepolo 2006 in Amsterdam 19 May 2006 04:31 #12

• c1slalom
  • Senior Boarder
i sent in the usa u-21 etap hotel reservation form in over three week ago and have not heard anything back from the organizers. finally contacted the hotel itself and they said they had a few rooms left. so i wrote them back to resevre some rooms and they wrote back and said their are all full. i have no idea if i have rooms are not.
Time to create page: 0.70 seconds