camping facilities for supporters
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: camping facilities for supporters

camping facilities for supporters 17 Jun 2005 21:14 #1

• Martijn
  • Administrator
Hi..

We have plans to travel to Madrid in September en watch/support the Dutch teams.. (and occasionally others:D)
Will there be camping facilities provided for supporters?

tnx
Martijn
while ( !$succeed ) { $try++ }
The topic has been locked.

RE:camping facilities for supporters 20 Jun 2005 06:54 #2

• BAS
  • Senior Boarder
Martijn wrote:
Hi..

We have plans to travel to Madrid in September en watch/support the Dutch teams.. (and occasionally others:D)
Will there be camping facilities provided for supporters?

tnx
Martijn

Hi Martijn,

There are even no campingfacilities for the players. We found a camping outside Madrid, about 10 - 15 km of the playing-site.

Greetz,

BAS

RE:camping facilities for supporters 20 Jun 2005 10:27 #3

• jorge
  • Gold Boarder
There are two camping near (10-15min by car) of the pitchs:

camping Alpha: www.campingalpha.es
camping Arco Iris: you can find it in www.campingsonline.com

The way from both campings to the piths are by motorway, if you have a car will be very fast to go in.

You can get good prices, but more expensive than a camping, in some guesthouses in the centre. For go to the pitchs you will need to go to Moncloa (subway and bus station) and take a bus, so you have to look for where you have near a subway statión. You´ll spend about 30min to arrive at the pitch form the center by pulic transport.

You have to think that Madrid is a big city (4.000.000 persons) and the championship will be very near from the center, is really dificult for us to hosted in cheaps place so much people.

PD. I´m not organization member

RE:camping facilities for supporters 29 Jun 2005 12:02 #4

• Lanoch
  • Gold Boarder
I might ask hear as I did not get any answer to my questions from organizers.

Is there a chance to get from those camping places mentioned above by public transport and how long would it take?
Second, I guess there is now plan to have any camping around playing area as it was in Germany 2002, or is it? Especially for us from eastern europe.
Or maybe you know somebody in Spain who would like to spend a week in Prague and we could swap appartments?

RE:camping facilities for supporters 13 Jul 2005 11:58 #5

• Sean Mc
  • Gold Boarder
Can anyone recommend any hostels in Madrid that are
within walking distance of the pitches
or
easy to get to/from the pitches using public transport

thanks
Sean
Duct tape is like the force, it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together

http://www.skynet.ie/~seanmc

RE:camping facilities for supporters 16 Aug 2005 11:16 #6

• missy
  • Platinum Boarder
Is the "Housings or students' residences. " (mentioned on the official website) just for those competing in the competition or can supporters avail of this accommodation too?
[sign]SCORPI(H)O(LE)[/sign]The Addict.EXTREMELY adorable.Intelligent.Loves to joke.Very Good sense of humor.Energetic.Predict future.GREAT kisser.Always get what they want.Attractive.Easy going.Loves being in long relationships.Talkative.Romantic.Caring.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.84 seconds