Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Women u-21

Women u-21 13 Apr 2005 21:31 #1

• Spanish Coach
Hello
I was wondering what nations are going to present an U-21 Women team to the Europeans held in Madrid.Do you know any nation that will present a team?
Thanks and see you in september!
The topic has been locked.

RE:Women u-21 15 Apr 2005 16:55 #2

Great Britain will be taking a team to Madrid. How many other teams are needed to run the competition?

Paul
GB U21 Ladies Coach

RE:Women u-21 20 Apr 2005 22:16 #3

• Swantje
Germany will send an U21-Ladies-Team to Madrid too.

And I am looking forward to the Deutschland-Cup in Essen, where already 4 U21-women-teams will play. Welcome to Italy in this category!!!!!

Does Spain also have a team?

I think there have to be 5 nations, then there will be a competition. And I hope, France will have a team, so that there probably will be 6 teams (Spain, GB, Poland, Italy, France and Germany) playing...!?

Swantje
U21-Ladies-Coach Germany

RE:Women u-21 21 Apr 2005 13:57 #4

• Paula
  • Gold Boarder
Swantje wrote:
...France will have a team...

I don't think so. I've seen a program for its national teams at French National web and the women U-21 team doesn't appear anywhere!

If you want to see it... http://www.ffck.org/equipe_france/kpolo/mode_select05.pdf

RE:Women u-21 05 May 2005 20:02 #5

Paula wrote:
I don't think so. I've seen a program for its national teams at French National web and the women U-21 team doesn't appear anywhere!

If you want to see it... http://www.ffck.org/equipe_france/kpolo/mode_select05.pdf

I'm disappointed, but we are sure that no -21 women team will play to the european s championships.
The french federation is not agree with this participation.
Sorry
I know that young french women could be very performant but it's not enough for our federation.
They waiting that this categorie become an icf official catégorie

RE:Women u-21 01 Jul 2005 14:16 #6

• Donza
  • Junior Boarder
In the official program of italian federation there is no any U21 ladies team for Madrid
Andrea Donzelli
Time to create page: 0.89 seconds