Teams near Byglandsfjord
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Teams near Byglandsfjord

Teams near Byglandsfjord 12 Jul 2007 10:16 #1

• RachD
  • Junior Boarder
Hi I am coming to Norway from the UK
I will be living and working near Byglandsfjord in August and September, are there any teams that I can train with near here?

RE:Teams near Byglandsfjord 27 Jul 2007 18:50 #2

Hi

I am actually not sure where that is. But the number of clubs arent really that big in Norway yet. Most activity you will find in Oslo, Larvik and Stavanger

Henrik
Why score less when you can score the most...

RE:Teams near Byglandsfjord 28 Jul 2007 18:04 #3

• RachD
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks that is no where near where I am. I am not far from Kristiansand

RE:Teams near Byglandsfjord 14 Aug 2007 12:47 #4

Hi again

The closest club I think is Nidelva which I think is about 45 minuter fra Kristiansand if I am not mistaking.

http://home.no.net/nipk/npk/index.php?side=1Startsiden&gruppe=1start_og_nytt&ny=

You are also more than welcome to play at a mixed team in Oslo the weekend 1.-2. of September. You can find more information under www.padling.no the invitation there is in english.

Very best regards

Henrik

RE:Teams near Byglandsfjord 19 Aug 2007 14:21 #5

• RachD
  • Junior Boarder
Playing in Oslo sounds good, but I don't have my equipment here. Would I be able to borrow some? What sort of standard is the tournament?

RE:Teams near Byglandsfjord 20 Aug 2007 08:41 #6

The tournament is not big, or with a high level. As you may know; Norway is quite new in the polo history and things take time. Some ok individual players, beginners, old, young.... also one or two mixed teams from Sweeden. If you come I guess you will play for a mixed tem from our club that is not of a very high level. But you can have a nice trip to Oslo, play some polo and have some fun.

We can lend you everything, but I have to know if you use a right twisted paddle ( since Norway is one of the few countries with left twisted paddles ). So please let me know and I will check with the guys ( we have one from Italy, Wales and new Zealand with us so they may have a spare )

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Henrik
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.88 seconds