Username Password: Remember me

POLO IN DARWIN
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: POLO IN DARWIN

POLO IN DARWIN 23 May 2012 23:48 #1

• Izak679
  • Fresh Boarder

If you're ever up the Northern Territory and missing out on POLO, please do get in touch, we'd love to have your company, exchanging skills and 'new' rules of the game would be a plus for ALL.

Re: POLO IN DARWIN 02 Jun 2012 11:40 #2

• LJH#3
  • Gold Boarder
Hi,

Just wondering what the competition is like in Darwin these days? We are trying to expand the reach of the national competition, usually held at Easter. By bringing in a social open competition we hope to make a place for all levels, we understand that its not easy or cheap for the further reaches of the country to attend all competitions, but if there is a chance to bring more people to the Easter comp, we would love to. If their is anything we can do to help we'd love to start the discussion.

Do you think there would be any interest in a team or two attending a national competition at Easter next year or the year after? Next year it will be held in Melbourne, the year after likely in Adelaide. Alternatively there is a competition held yearly in Adelaide in January that may be an easier feat.

Cheers Luke
The following user(s) said Thank You: Izak679

Re: POLO IN DARWIN 17 Jul 2012 07:01 #3

• Izak679
  • Fresh Boarder
Polo up in the NT is more CASUAL than anything, would seriously love to compete interstate but most of the players are white water paddlers. Using the sport to keep in the boats 24/7. . Would be great thou if any comps. do come up, it would be awesome to keep the NT in touch.

www.abc.net.au/news/video/2011/04/03/3181072.htm?site=darwin

Re: POLO IN DARWIN 31 Jul 2012 12:46 #4

• Angus
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey, I'm interested in getting the Darwin polo people involved more with the rest of Aussie polo. Check your inbox, I PMed you.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.73 seconds