Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Canoe Polo in Moscow
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Canoe Polo in Moscow

Canoe Polo in Moscow 11 Sep 2007 13:47 #1

• NZ Girl
I've just moved to Moscow in Russia and am wondering if anyone knows of who to get in touch with in order to play cp here? I used to play back in New Zealand at a junior type level and am hoping to join a team here....obviously I don't speak Russian (yet) so also wondering if this is a prob or if there are expat leagues etc. Basically I have no idea so any help would be much appreciated!

RE:Canoe Polo in Moscow 11 Sep 2007 17:06 #2

• Izzy
  • Gold Boarder
Russian teams (both men's and women's) are in France now taking part in European championship. They will be back next week.
There two person to contact:
- Evgeny Senner (Gin) from men's team and Lena Gireva from women's team. Both of them speak English.
You can send a private message to Gin using this forum or i can send to you their email addresses if you registered on this forum.

Izzy

RE:Canoe Polo in Moscow 19 Sep 2007 09:10 #3

• Lenka
NZ Girl wrote:
I've just moved to Moscow in Russia and am wondering if anyone knows of who to get in touch with in order to play cp here? I used to play back in New Zealand at a junior type level and am hoping to join a team here....obviously I don't speak Russian (yet) so also wondering if this is a prob or if there are expat leagues etc. Basically I have no idea so any help would be much appreciated!

Hi NZ Girl
This weekend (Sept 22-23) we have a tournament here in Moscow, so you can come and see all CP Russian community there Also we'll discuss possibility for you to train. Welcome!! For more details please contact through e-mail: gireva@gmail.com.

Best regards,
Elena Gireva

RE:Canoe Polo in Moscow 27 Sep 2007 17:00 #4

Hi NZ Girl,

good to hear you're going to Moscow for a while.
Mail me and i'll give you some more info on CP in RUS...
You can mail me through my profile on this site.
Thanks,
Robski.
IRL/NLD/RUS guy.

RE:Canoe Polo in Moscow 02 Jul 2008 11:39 #5

• BaldockBabe
It is a possibility that I will be moving to Moscow for 3 - 6 months for a work secondment. Would any clubs be happy for me to join them to keep up my training while I am over there (if I go)? I am a Div 2 (out of 2!) player in the UK.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.65 seconds