Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: from Spain

from Spain 26 May 2004 21:46 #1

• Anton
  • Expert Boarder
hi from Spain!

Just a question:

HOw many canoe polo teams are there in Russia?and are you going to play next european championships in Spain?

bye!

RE:from Spain 27 May 2004 08:05 #2

• Mak
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

Canoepolo in Russia only begins

I know only 3 teams (in Moscow, St-Petersberg and Borisov (Belarus)) which have regular trainings and can play in low-average level

We didn't think about next european championships in Spain yet.
It seems to me we play too bad for this tournament.
Maybe after Prague tournament we would be able to think betterabout our level

I think the official answer about our participation in european championships can give the chairmen of our federation. But he'll return in Moscow two weeks later (today our club go to travel in Italy)

Maybe you tell how we can take part in next european championships in Spain. What conditions of participation?

Best regards,
Maksim

RE:from Spain 27 May 2004 22:09 #3

• Anton
  • Expert Boarder
hi again!

Only 3 canoe-polo teams at the moment...

An important russiam canoeing trainer who has been working in Spain for the last years told me once :"listen to me....when russiams begin to play canoe-polo,they will soon become into the Nº1".

Good luck my friend and will you see next year in Spain....I hope so!

RE:from Spain 28 May 2004 13:25 #4

• Gin
  • Gold Boarder
Anton wrote:
hi again!

Only 3 canoe-polo teams at the moment...

An important russiam canoeing trainer who has been working in Spain for the last years told me once :"listen to me....when russiams begin to play canoe-polo,they will soon become into the Nº1".

Good luck my friend and will you see next year in Spain....I hope so!

I think, that when Moskow will have about 5-6 teams of good level, Russia comes to the top of canu teams of the world. No now, and not in closest years ...
We are just begun, so expect much from us
But we are training hard ...

RE:from Spain 04 Jun 2004 22:34 #5

Well, two things are sure...

1. The russians do know how to train if they have to. they have excellent facilities available (maybe not EXCELLENT conditions, but they have it all!), so they will be steaming ahead nicely!

2. They just need a lot more self confidence. This will come with experience of playing tournaments.

If Russia wants to participate at European and World Champs, I think that they will get an invitation from the ECA and or ICF. Then it's up to the chairman of the Russian Canoe Polo Committee (Alex) to do with this invitation as he sees fit.

Either way, I would think that it would be wise for Russia to get into the routine of attending the championships as soon as they can! Then you have one year less to "catch up"... if you know what i mean?

Good luck!
See you in the summer?
DA? davai!
o-dachi.
Robski.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds