Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

turnament v prage
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: turnament v prage

RE:turnament v prage 05 Mar 2004 10:19 #7

• lektor
Originally posted by lektor
Lanoch. Our club will have a extrim trip to Italy in may. But we takes only extrim boats. And what about canoepolo boats?
My bee you give us canoepolo boats. My bee we have a rent boats for turnament.

RE:turnament v prage 05 Mar 2004 12:25 #8

• Lanoch
  • Gold Boarder
we will try to arrange some boats for you, but I can not promise anything yet. How many players would come?
Would you be willing to buy some new canoepolo boats from czech producers. Please check their webpages
Galasport
charles

RE:turnament v prage 05 Mar 2004 19:58 #9

What can you say bout "Warrior" polo-boat?It looks very nice!And price is not so high...

RE:turnament v prage 09 Mar 2004 12:07 #10

• Lanoch
  • Gold Boarder
Warrioir is a new canoepolo boat from charles(he does wild water slalom boats as his main product of very good quality for some top canoers in world cup) He built his first canoepolo boat last year. Some say it is a copy of previous botas, but it gets only the basic shape as other boats. It gets more volume at front a much more less at back and it is a bit flatter as well. We have so far tried only unfinished boats(no proper footrests and unfinished inside), but it has pretty good manouverability and is reasonably fast. Probably the best would be if somebody of you guys is in Prague and can test the prototype of the boat and than maybe order some.
Still we will try to get you some boats to play, I have already asked hungarian and german teams to bring some extra boats for you to play

RE:turnament v prage 09 Mar 2004 14:04 #11

• lector
  • Fresh Boarder
Lanoch! We have 5 -10 canoepolo plaers in this visit.We do not buy boots because after Praga we are going to Italy and we have no playses in our buses. What prise of your boots?

RE:turnament v prage 11 Mar 2004 09:20 #12

• Lanoch
  • Gold Boarder
ok we will try to get you at least five boats so you can play here
but please stay in contact to find out if we get them before the tournament. These boats might be a bit old and not in the best shape, but we will try our best.
Do you happen to know any wealthy Russian living in Prague, that we can try for sponsorship?
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds