Refere in Mechelen Denmark Vs Netherlands
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Refere in Mechelen Denmark Vs Netherlands

Refere in Mechelen Denmark Vs Netherlands 06 Jul 2012 19:41 #1

• clyde
  • Platinum Boarder
Mechelen ECA Cup 2 Game – Denmark vs Netherlands
This is a message to the young Spanish Referee (player number 7 I think).

I would like to publicly apologies for my behaviour – particularly at the end of the game. It was not appropriate.

I believe the ICF and the ECA need to do more to help develop refereeing below these events to help our sport at the highest level, by working with each Federation to make them stronger.

It is not good for Coaches or Players to argue with the Referees and in most situations, the Referees do not want to be there anyway – it is not very often anyone thanks the Referees, and I think we need to try to turn this around.

You are a very talented player and I wish all the greatest success in that pursuit.

Again, I apologies to you for my bad language. I hope I can improve myself in this situation.

Fellow Spanish Canoe Polo players, please help me to get this message to this young payer. He does deserve this apology and if we have the opportunity get together I would say it personally to him.

Many thanks,

Clyde
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2012 19:41 by clyde. Reason: Layout

Re: Refere in Mechelen Denmark Vs Netherlands 17 Jul 2012 14:19 #2

• MOGOLO
  • Senior Boarder
Un detalle, pero hubiera estado mejor haberlo puesto en ESPAÑOL, estamos en crisis y no nos da para aprender tu idioma.

A detail, but it would have been better to have put in SPANISH, we are in crisis and we are not to learn your language or have used the GOOGLE translator, as I just did ........
  • Page:
Moderators: tato
Time to create page: 0.63 seconds