Username Password: Remember me

World Champs Videos
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: World Champs Videos

World Champs Videos 16 Aug 2004 23:14 #1

• wayne
  • Senior Boarder
I for one would like to see the world champ finals - does anyone have any videos? Are they going to be widely available? I have to say that I could find very little on the web (although respect must go to the internet videos posted on this web site), and this in a world that gets the underwater hockey results out, and easy to find on Google (check out http://www.uwhworlds.org.nz/ if you don't believe me).

Was the media coverage of the event really as poor as it seems, or am I looking in the wrong places? Looked like it got some good coverage in Japan. As far as I can tell the final looked like a really good game and advert for the sport.
Cheers
Paul Kerr Bere Forest
The topic has been locked.

RE:World Champs Videos 24 Aug 2004 23:17 #2

hey wanye I now erwin roos has video of the games of the holland team you can mail him if you wand to links are on nkb.nl greet niels gkv hollandniels wrote:

RE:World Champs Videos 25 Aug 2004 09:13 #3

• wayne
  • Senior Boarder
Thanks Nielsniels wrote:
hey wanye I now erwin roos has video of the games of the holland team you can mail him if you wand to links are on nkb.nl greet niels gkv holland
Paul Kerr Bere Forest

RE:World Champs Videos 29 Aug 2004 14:51 #4

• nours
  • Expert Boarder
miel has give me a avi file of 200 mo i realease it on e-mule the quality is average .

if you type myoshi 2004 or canoe polo in the search menu you 'will find it .

you'll have to wait one week to dowload it cause i go on holidays .

RE:World Champs Videos 15 Sep 2004 00:04 #5

• antiflu
  • Junior Boarder
Hello!

It's a little late so pardon me if this is a stupid answer, but the videos of those games that were broadcasted via a webcast over the Internet have been posted on this forum. It includes the finals. Although the quality is rather poor (we captured it from a stream), the camera work and coverage is good, and if you watch it on a TV from a distance, it's actually not so bad.

But I assume you already found them, since it's the most popular topic in this forum, and you say "respect must go to the Internet videos". Anyway, I wanted to have said it, just in case :-)

Tom

RE:World Champs Videos 15 Sep 2004 20:38 #6

• wayne
  • Senior Boarder
Thanks Tom - saw them and enjoyed but wanted something with higher resolution for training purposes,

Best wishes,

Paulantiflu wrote:
Hello!

It's a little late so pardon me if this is a stupid answer, but the videos of those games that were broadcasted via a webcast over the Internet have been posted on this forum. It includes the finals. Although the quality is rather poor (we captured it from a stream), the camera work and coverage is good, and if you watch it on a TV from a distance, it's actually not so bad.

But I assume you already found them, since it's the most popular topic in this forum, and you say "respect must go to the Internet videos". Anyway, I wanted to have said it, just in case :-)

Tom
Paul Kerr Bere Forest
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.49 seconds