Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

World Championships "Internet Videos"
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: World Championships "Internet Videos"

RE:World Championships "Internet Videos" 12 Aug 2004 12:41 #31

• Paula
  • Gold Boarder
I need your help!! I downloaded the match "Germany vs. Netherlands" very well (your work is fantastic! ) but suddenly, since yesterday, I can´t connect to the page for downloading any matches... What can I do?
The topic has been locked.

RE:World Championships "Internet Videos" 12 Aug 2004 13:09 #32

• Grincer
  • Junior Boarder
Paula wrote:
I need your help!! I downloaded the match "Germany vs. Netherlands" very well (your work is fantastic! ) but suddenly, since yesterday, I can´t connect to the page for downloading any matches... What can I do?

The only thing you can do is wait untill tomorrow. It seems that the server is down, a roommate will try to fix it this evening. So I hope it will be up and running by tommorow. Appologies for the inconvenience.
Is er iets van kanopolo dat jij weet en wij niet? Voeg het toe aan de grootste online encyclopedie:
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanopolo

Is there something about canoepolo that you know and we don't? Edit it here on the largest online encyclopedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canoe_polo

RE:World Championships "Internet Videos" 12 Aug 2004 13:15 #33

• Paula
  • Gold Boarder
Thank you very much!

RE:World Championships "Internet Videos" 13 Aug 2004 16:05 #34

• Grincer
  • Junior Boarder
The server blub.student.utwente.nl is online, it has been repaired.
Is er iets van kanopolo dat jij weet en wij niet? Voeg het toe aan de grootste online encyclopedie:
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanopolo

Is there something about canoepolo that you know and we don't? Edit it here on the largest online encyclopedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canoe_polo

RE:World Championships "Internet Videos" 16 Aug 2004 22:42 #35

• wayne
  • Senior Boarder
Great work - looked like a really good game - both teams looked very strong! Thanks a lot for going to the effort to post this - the only real coverage of the tournament I could find on the web.
Paul Kerr Bere Forest
Time to create page: 0.72 seconds