Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

live internet broadcast of polo games
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: live internet broadcast of polo games

RE:live internet broadcast of polo games 23 Jul 2004 10:37 #7

• Grincer
  • Junior Boarder
The website looks good. For the Dutch viewers, there is a 7 hour time difference. Wich translates to these broadcast times.

The Netherlands (-7 hours)
Saturday, July 24 14:00-16:30 recorded
Sunday, July 25 06:30-10:00 live
Is er iets van kanopolo dat jij weet en wij niet? Voeg het toe aan de grootste online encyclopedie:
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanopolo

Is there something about canoepolo that you know and we don't? Edit it here on the largest online encyclopedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canoe_polo
The topic has been locked.

RE:live internet broadcast of polo games 23 Jul 2004 15:11 #8

• Broadcast
Hi,

I logged on, but can't see the broadcast. Even installed the windows media 9.Very confused. Could someone help? Do I have to install a japanese package or something?

thanks!

RE:live internet broadcast of polo games 23 Jul 2004 15:18 #9

• Grincer
  • Junior Boarder
I suppose we won't see anything happening untill the broadcast will commence, in the previous messagges and also on the website it is stated that the broadcast will commence on the following moments:

Japan:
July 24 21:00-23:30 JST recorded
July 25 13:30-17:00 JST live
Is er iets van kanopolo dat jij weet en wij niet? Voeg het toe aan de grootste online encyclopedie:

Is there something about canoepolo that you know and we don't? Edit it here on the largest online encyclopedia:

RE:live internet broadcast of polo games 24 Jul 2004 14:26 #10

help? have tried to watch broadcast for today but just looked at blue box on screen. do you need to do anything other than log onto the website? thanks for any help

RE:live internet broadcast of polo games 24 Jul 2004 14:37 #11

• Azremel
  • Senior Boarder
help please... now i'm at the live broadcast.. but i only can hear the games and comentator.. the screen is black nothing on it. please some advice..
`````\ O
______\ )___MEL 'The KING'
~ ~ ~ ~\~ ~ ~ ~

RE:live internet broadcast of polo games 24 Jul 2004 14:38 #12

• Grincer
  • Junior Boarder
You can try opening the URL of the stream in Windows Mediaplayer (I use 9), here is the adress of the first stream:

http://stream2.aitai.ne.jp/live

As we speak I am making an effort to capture the ASF file, I'll try to make it available as soon as the broadcast is finished. I haven't seen any copyright protection, so I assume I can distribute it freely? Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about this. Because my Japanese is as good as my Chinese, can't read either.

Time to create page: 0.77 seconds