Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

canoe polo in basel
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: canoe polo in basel

RE:canoe polo in basel 16 Dec 2009 21:57 #7

hi
im an exchange student from new zealand who plays canoe polo, im staying near basel till the end of january and im interessted in training. could you please tell me where and when you train.

cheers
mathew

RE:canoe polo in basel 17 Dec 2009 08:25 #8

We will start inside this saturday morning at 7:30 at the laguna pool and then on sunday on the rhien if ppl are not too cold i will pm you my number and i can pick you if you would like to play we have all equipment,

RE:canoe polo in basel 18 Dec 2009 11:31 #9

hello
i was just wondering if you could email me what dates/times you train. ill be more interested in the inside trainings as i dont have warm gear, so if you could tell me when the pool is booked that would be great.
cheers
mathew

RE:canoe polo in basel 21 Dec 2009 16:00 #10

no warm gear needed, jon rolls everytime we go out. Ok our indoor pool session is at 7:30 am on saturdays. we go on the Rhein we ppl get in touch with each other. Our session outside was Sundays but the "swiss" contingent have chickened out complaining about the weather. My answer was, " it was only -11 and i dont wear wetsuit or cag, just lycra" good times. ring me if you want to come.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.66 seconds