Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

canoe polo in basel
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: canoe polo in basel

canoe polo in basel 24 Sep 2009 07:42 #1

hallo zu sammen

ich fange eine neue Kanu-Polo-Mannschaft in Basel mit einigen der Klubs an. so, wenn jemanden im Gebiet kennen, das kommen möchte und bekommt Spiel sie bitte kommen, um sich mit mir in Verbindung zu setzen. wir sind in den frühen Stufen, aber wir haben die Boote, Paddel usw. .. und Möglichkeiten.

bonjour tous
je commence une nouvelle équipe de polo de canoë à Bâle avec certains des clubs. ainsi si connaissent quelqu'un dans la région qui voudrait venir et jouer s'il vous plaît pour les recevoir finissent me contacter. nous sommes dans les premiers stades mais nous avons les bateaux, les pagaies et cetera ... et l'équipement.

Ok enough of the German/French so for all english speaking ppl here in and around the Basel region we make a new canoe polo team in Basel. It is open to anyone that would like to come and train/play, for the moment we are just in the beginning stages but with a view to make canoe polo team for the future to be part of the the leagues here in Switzerland. If you would like more info on where and when pls send me a mail.

RE:canoe polo in basel 24 Sep 2009 08:52 #2

• jan
  • Expert Boarder
hi, das tönt super!!! Die schweiz braucht unbedingt mehr Teams!!! Falls ihr noch Boote braucht, wir haben in Rappi noch alte Revenge aus Plastik jedoch mit einigen Schönheitsfehler!!! Gib Bescheid

Gruss, bis zum nächsten Turnier und viel erfolg

Jan

RE:canoe polo in basel 30 Sep 2009 06:51 #3

• biff
jan wrote:
hi, das tönt super!!! Die schweiz braucht unbedingt mehr Teams!!! Falls ihr noch Boote braucht, wir haben in Rappi noch alte Revenge aus Plastik jedoch mit einigen Schönheitsfehler!!! Gib Bescheid

Gruss, bis zum nächsten Turnier und viel erfolg

Jan

I am interested. I managed a 58 team league that played 18 weeks of the year, for several years, in New Zealand - ie: publicity, weekly competition schedule, referee'd, etc... oh, and played a little as well.

RE:canoe polo in basel 30 Sep 2009 08:41 #4

Ok great we have a beginning session on tuesday 13th Oct and then again a sunday training on the 25th Oct to see where we go from there i.e. ppls etc... we have all the gear. We will train at the Wiese river basin, in klein hunigen, if you dont know where it is and need transport to it let me know and i can pick you up. we will be trying to get some pool time for the winter also but for now it will be outside.

RE:canoe polo in basel 12 Oct 2009 09:53 #5

biff wrote:
I am interested. I managed a 58 team league that played 18 weeks of the year, for several years, in New Zealand - ie: publicity, weekly competition schedule, referee'd, etc... oh, and played a little as well.

hey biff i cant send you a PM so you need send me one or if you know where the wiese river is we will be there tomorrow evening at 6pm

RE:canoe polo in basel 11 Nov 2009 22:21 #6

Hi Michael,

I'm coming to live in Basel from December and am really interested in getting involved with some canoe polo. Probably pretty intermediate. Will you be running pool sessions that I could come along to? Many thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.07 seconds