Club in Leipzig?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Club in Leipzig?

Club in Leipzig? 29 Mar 2011 19:19 #1

• steffers
  • Gold Boarder
Hallo,

Sorry for having to speak in English (my German is still terrible) but I am wondering if there is an active club in or around Leipzig? I will most likely be moving to the city for three years beginning in September.

vielen Dank!

Stephanie
Last Edit: 29 Mar 2011 21:45 by steffers. Reason: fix

Re: Club in Leipzig? 30 Mar 2011 10:04 #2

• Adrián
  • Gold Boarder
Yes, there is a canoeing club in Leipzig with a canoe polo group. If I'm not wrong, they are here I think they should have their clubhouse repaired by now.

Re: Club in Leipzig? 21 Apr 2011 17:00 #3

• steffers
  • Gold Boarder
Thank you for the reply! I completely forgot to check back until now. This is great news to hear that Leipzig does indeed have a club. Is there anyone I could contact about practice times and the possibility of an auslander joining them? What level is the club (competitive? casual? divisions?)

Much appreciated,

Stephanie

Re: Club in Leipzig? 06 Jun 2011 10:59 #4

• polomaja
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Stephanie,

I´m playing in Leipzig:) We train on monday 20.30-22.00 in the "Hallenbad Mainzer-Str." (Uni-Halle) an on Wednesday from 19.00- open end at the LKC "Bootshaus" Pistorisstr.

If you have any questions just e-mail me to : marianne.riechers@gmx.net

Love to see you,
Maja

Re: Club in Leipzig? 02 Oct 2011 00:43 #5

• steffers
  • Gold Boarder
Hi Maja,

I emailed you but just in case it went to spam- I'd love to join the indoor session on Weds. Can I just show up at the Hallenbad? Can you send directions as I cannot find it on a map. Also, I have no gear, just swimsuit and shorts, is that OK?

Cheers!

Re: Club in Leipzig? 05 Oct 2011 12:06 #6

• nzernie
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Stephanie,

don't know if Maja replied to your email. Wednesday is always an outdoor training at the LKC "Bootshaus" Pistorisstr. They have everything there.
maps.google.de/maps?f=d&source=embed...05,0.001717&z=19

that's a link how to get there.
cheers
Michael
  • Page:
Time to create page: 2.09 seconds