Any team in Frankfurt
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Any team in Frankfurt

RE:Any team in Frankfurt 24 Apr 2008 15:23 #7

• Garci
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Philip!

Don't worry about it, I will be there to train with alu or with fibre, but I will try to carry my own paddle.

Thanks!

Regards

RE:Any team in Frankfurt 27 May 2008 14:31 #8

• Pardo200
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Philipp,

I'm another Spanish player (not Garci) that I will come to Frankfurt this summer for two month. I would like also to train with your team if is possible. I will be working in Theodor-Stern-Kai 7, Frankfurt. I would like to know if there is any good connection to your club (bus, train...) and if is it possible to lend me a boad??

Thank you very much and looking forward to hear from you!

Greetings,

GERARD

RE:Any team in Frankfurt 08 Jun 2008 15:33 #9

• KidEden
  • Fresh Boarder
If you can get to either Frankfurt Südbahnhof or Hauptbahnhof, there is a train to Hanau West, which is pretty close to our Club. It'll take about half an our. And you can certainly use one of the available boats. Training times are still the same - when exactly will you be here?
mehr meer her

RE:Any team in Frankfurt 09 Jun 2008 08:56 #10

• Pardo200
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I arrive on the 6th of July (Sunday) and I start work on Monday. It depends on the timetables of my work it would be possible for me to come. I will try to come on Monday 7th at 6.00 p.m. Is it possible to give me any handy number in order to phone you when I arrive to the station (or the club if I find it)??

Thank you and see you on July,

Greetings,

GERARD

Re: Any team in Frankfurt 23 May 2013 14:58 #11

• hanlong
  • Expert Boarder
Hi

Are there any team training in Frankfurt?
Or the closest is still Hanau? I would like to join a day or 2 of training. Will it be possible?
Regards,
hanlong

El Clasico

no. 6
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.71 seconds