second hand polo boat wanted
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: second hand polo boat wanted

second hand polo boat wanted 06 Oct 2014 20:39 #1

• Marcus
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I paddle for meridian canoe club in South East England.
I did the sport years ago and then started it again a few months back I have subsequently grown out of my mega evolution and I am looking for another boat. I am 6ft and weigh 11.5 stone any suggestions I am looking at a margin of around £400

Re: second hand polo boat wanted 08 Oct 2014 08:58 #2

• michielv
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Marcus,

Do you still have that Mega Evolution boat? If so we might be able to strike a deal. I've got a very good condition kayaksplus Vampire 2001 for sale and am looking for a Mega Xcell or Evolution.

The only drawback is that I'm based on the continent (Rotterdam, Netherlands) but we'll find ourselves a way around that.

Cheers, Michiel

Cheers,
Michiel

Re: second hand polo boat wanted 08 Oct 2014 09:54 #3

• Marcus
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Michiel

i currently have two mega evolutions that i am trying to sell. The only problem is i am 16 and can't drive at the moment so this may be quite difficult. If you have any suggestions i would be happy to here them.

Regards Marcus

Re: second hand polo boat wanted 09 Oct 2014 10:50 #4

• PIOTR
  • Junior Boarder
hello.
I have to sell test kayak , AGILITY EDOX "M" (85 kg)
Black deck, natural carbon kevlar bottom
Version - training +
price 550 euros
transport to England 100 euros

info: agility.kudlik@gmail.com

Re: second hand polo boat wanted 08 Nov 2014 21:07 #5

Hello
I have a revenge nitro fat boy polo kayak for sale s3 construction in good condition with no repairs or damage. So carbon bottom and black deck, I am looking for £400 for it. I am in cornwall in the uk and can send you photos if you wish but if you want it you would need to collect or arrange courier transport. It also comes with a neoprane deck
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds