Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Easter tournament in Finland
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Easter tournament in Finland

Easter tournament in Finland 24 Feb 2004 07:33 #1

Hi there,

As far as I have understood a Belgian team is going to participate at the Manse Poolo tournament in Tampere, Finland at Easter.
I am planning to go there myself (to play with a Swedish ladies team) and since I am located in the Netherlands at the moment I am a little bit curious how the Belgian team is planning to get there? Flying, driving, swimming or perhaps by skateboards?
Also, will you bring your own boats or borrow boats over there?
I will probably fly there, since I will go to Sweden as well, before going back to Alkmaar. And because of flights, trains and ferries involved I might have an issue getting my boat along...
In other words, if you happen to drive there and also bring your boats, the question is if there would be some extra centimeters somewhere on the roof rack where a nice blue Vampire could fit in?

Best regards,
Caroline

RE:Easter tournament in Finland 24 Feb 2004 09:02 #2

• Evelien
  • Senior Boarder
Hi,
I am one of the four player who go to Finland in april.
'Sebi the fin' is a Belgian friend of us. He invited us to come to Finland. So it's not really a Belgian clubteam. We are just some friends of Sebastian who will play some polo together. Normally we will not take our boats with us. I hope we can use some boats there. We will fly to Finland with Ryanair from Germany.
Sorry, we will not be able to help you.

Greets
Evelien

RE:Easter tournament in Finland 24 Feb 2004 11:51 #3

Then I will just borrow a boat from one of my Swedish friends, thought it was worth asking at least.
Suspected that Sebastiaan was involved in this
See you in Tampere,
// Caroline

RE:Easter tournament in Finland 24 Feb 2004 11:56 #4

• Evelien
  • Senior Boarder
Ye,

See you than

Evelien
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.68 seconds