Visit to Rotterdam
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Visit to Rotterdam

Visit to Rotterdam 16 Jul 2014 20:19 #1

• turtle
  • Junior Boarder
Hi,

Im Evan from Singapore and will be around Rottedam for a few days. Any suggestions any place or clubs i can join for some polo sessions?

Or are there any shops in Rotterdam thats sells paddles and boats?

Thanks!

Evan
Regards,
Evan

Re: Visit to Rotterdam 18 Jul 2014 16:29 #2

• michielv
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Evan,

Unfortunately polo isn't that big in the Rotterdam area but we are starting up a new social polo scene nearby, in Vlaardingen. You're welcome to join us, we have gear albeit we still need to sort out goals :-(

We do not have any shops locally, the best option for gear is Arjan Bloem in Wormer, he sells Braca paddles, Tedisport Dynamic boats in various layups, PeakUK vests to name but a few thingies.

I'll send you a PM with my contact details so you can get in touch. When do you plan to plan to be in the area?

Cheers, Michiel

Re: Visit to Rotterdam 18 Jul 2014 19:05 #3

• turtle
  • Junior Boarder
Hey Michiel,

thanks for the information, i'll be around from 1st Aug to about 3rd Aug.

Is Vlaardingen far from Rotterdam? would love to play with you guys if there's a chance.

Evan (:
Regards,
Evan

Re: Visit to Rotterdam 18 Jul 2014 19:22 #4

• michielv
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Evan,

Vlaardingen is next to Rotterdam, about 10 KM.

I'll see what I can do to change our training schedule but most of us will be keen enough to do some extra training so I guess that will not be much of a problem.

You've got my contact details so get in touch when you get here. Too bad there's no tournament at that weekend, it would have been fun. Hmm, I might get us invited to a club a bit further away to play some friendly competition.

Cheers,
Michiel
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.59 seconds