Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

New Dynamic for sale
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: New Dynamic for sale

New Dynamic for sale 20 Oct 2010 17:11 #1

Te koop: nieuwe Dynamic, ge-integreerde puntjes, nauwelijks gebruikt wegens persoonlijke omstandigheden.

RE:New Dynamic for sale 16 Nov 2010 10:52 #2

Wie kent iemand die een nieuwe Dynamic wilt kopen? Echt zo goed als nieuw. Nauwelijks gebruikt door omstandigheden. Geïntegreerde puntjes natuurlijk.

RE:New Dynamic for sale 16 Nov 2010 12:02 #3

Price-range?

RE:New Dynamic for sale 16 Nov 2010 12:40 #4

fixed price: 1500 euro. new = 1750 euro and it is a really new boat: three trainings and one tournament as sub.

RE:New Dynamic for sale 16 Nov 2010 15:55 #5

• Jesper A
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Boonacker - i am interested in your dynamic! If it is in as good a condition as you say I will buy it for 1500 shipping included. I live in Aarhus, Denmark. Will you be able to send me pictures? How do you suggest I send you the money? Half now and half when I receive the boat? We will have three other dynamics send to Aarhus from Holland within the next upcoming weeks and I might be able to include this boat in the same shipment to lower the shipping costs......

RE:New Dynamic for sale 16 Nov 2010 16:58 #6

Sorry, fixed price is fixed price. 1500 euro for a very good, new boat. I don't want to pay the costs of sending. Problem of paying half/half is who is to trust these days?
Time to create page: 0.81 seconds