Username Password: Remember me

NATIONAL CANOE POLO CHAMPIONSHIP 2012
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: NATIONAL CANOE POLO CHAMPIONSHIP 2012

Re: NATIONAL CANOE POLO CHAMPIONSHIP 2012 25 Jul 2012 03:07 #19

• k-rex
  • Expert Boarder
Thank you for your reply Romeo.

I have a few points which I would like to bring up on this platform regarding the ivp.

As most of you have realized. Poly students are graduating as early as April. Those that are so called in year 3 have basically 2 years of experience in playing canoe polo. Those that have 3 years of experience are graduated from the sch from April onwards. This situation has made poly students lacking 1 year in experience as compared to those that attend university. Can we have some changes to give these students a better fighting chance? I have 2 ideas in mind. Can we shift the nat champs earlier to accommodate the poly students? Or do we allow those that graduate in 2013 to be play in 2013.

The ivp in recent years have been dominated by more experienced players and new players do not really have a chance to blossom. Do we need to do something about this situation? We do have some talented young players in various universities but they are not given the responsibilities to help their schools during ivp. How can we nurture these players and make them stay in this sports? Most of them left this scene early knowing no matter how hard they train, they will not be the 1st 5.

Please help by discussing how can we make nat champs 2013 a better one as we will not be able to persuade the organizing committee to do any changes this year.

Thank you.
I am glad and blessed to be able to play in the same team with my brother.

Re: NATIONAL CANOE POLO CHAMPIONSHIP 2012 27 Jul 2012 05:08 #20

Hi all, here's the updated ref schedule for Day 1 and 2 for Nat Champs. Referees please check through the schedule to make sure there are no clash for your games in anyway. if you are playing, your games should be at least 2 games away from your scheduled ref duties. if u cant ref or needs to change any duties, pls inform Jackson @ 8133 3752 or Chad @ 9274 7921. The names highlighted in RED means u are due for assessment for that game. Please help to spread this around thanks!
docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgF...tdlE&pli=1#gid=1

Re: NATIONAL CANOE POLO CHAMPIONSHIP 2012 28 Jul 2012 13:39 #21

• WeiTieng
  • Fresh Boarder
All games are pushed back half an hour tmr (do refer to schedule if needed), thanks

Re: NATIONAL CANOE POLO CHAMPIONSHIP 2012 30 Jul 2012 13:24 #22

Hi all,

Here's the updated scores for last weekend. Please check for any discrepancies.
docs.google.com/document/d/14flRnExftIYg...fLj4HEpCtLXUFRA/edit

Please also check the updated fixtures for next weekend. The last game on Day 2 is pushed back to the first game of day 3. XNDH vs nanda is pushed to day 5. STRICTLY NO MUTUAL SWAPS/CHANGES ARE ALLOWED.
docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgF...dkTDd1aG9MZ1E#gid=24

Thankyou for your cooperation.

Re: NATIONAL CANOE POLO CHAMPIONSHIP 2012 01 Aug 2012 00:54 #23

Hi all,

Here's the ref schedule for Day 3. Please help to spread it around.
docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgF...9rdElyTGltdlE#gid=23

Thanks!

Re: NATIONAL CANOE POLO CHAMPIONSHIP 2012 01 Aug 2012 07:01 #24

• k-rex
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Miss Lim,

As some of us have work commitment and have already make prior arrangement. I hope we can follow the original schedule for our matches. Or if possible put most of our games on this coming saturday or if need be Sunday. We might not have enough players on day 5. Thank you for your understanding. This is posted on behalf of xian da nan hai.
I am glad and blessed to be able to play in the same team with my brother.
Last Edit: 01 Aug 2012 07:05 by k-rex.
Time to create page: 1.29 seconds