Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Canoe Polo in Crawley/West Sussex
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Canoe Polo in Crawley/West Sussex

Canoe Polo in Crawley/West Sussex 14 Apr 2014 18:41 #1

Hi Everyone,

I moved to Crawley for work (boo), and am hoping to continue paddling and was hoping to find some others looking to play/train/just throw a ball around in the Crawley area.

There isn't much going on in the local area, unfortunately other commitments restrict me from doing 2hour+ round trips to the next nearest clubs, but i have found a great lake at Tilgate park where there is a little kayak club (Dynamic Adventures), Andy there is very positive so we'd have a great place to train whenever we like...

Ultimately i'm just putting some feelers out there to see if others are interested in joining and doing some training, i have played quite a few seasons of Div 3 and I am happy to do some adhoc throw about's to keep skills fresh, coach newer players who are interested, or if there is a really good response perhaps make it a bit more committed and stick a league entry in?

I'll be in Crawley for a couple of years so if you see this post in the distant future please do still hit me up, i'm thinking it would still be a little too painful to ebay my kit.

Cheers,
Alan
alan.blyth86@gmail.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds