Ladies Division 2 teams needed
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ladies Division 2 teams needed

Ladies Division 2 teams needed 03 Sep 2012 16:00 #1

• Sam
  • Senior Boarder
Urgent Appeal:

We need several more Ladies division 2 teams to enter into the league this year to ensure that this league is able to run. At the moment we are in the unfortunate position of having an insufficient number of teams to run a league.

Perhaps you have only a few female players in your club - have you considered merging with players from other clubs to form one team? (All players on the team must have valid membership to the club under which the entry is being made)

If you are a paddler looking for a team or a team in need of an extra player of two please post below and hopefully this thread can be used to match players into teams and secure the running of this league.

Dates for the ladies Div 2 tournaments can be found here: www.canoepolo.org.uk/files/PoolBookings2012-13.pdf

Any questions or if you have a team that you would like to enter please email me on sam.barry@canoepolo.org.uk

Thanks

Sam
Last Edit: 03 Sep 2012 16:04 by Sam. Reason: Trying to get rid of signature bit at bottom

Re: Ladies Division 2 teams needed 06 Sep 2012 11:25 #2

Hi I'm interested in playing for a ladies team this year. I'm playing for White Rose B in mixed regional Div 1 and White Rose C inNational 4. I should be available for most dates inbetween those leagues. (I think these are 24th Nov, 15th Dec, 26th Jan and 16th Feb).

Regards,
Charlotte

Re: Ladies Division 2 teams needed 07 Sep 2012 14:45 #3

• Sam
  • Senior Boarder
Hi guys,

Please use this thread to post availability

Teams looking for players:

Battersea Canoe Club ladies team. Team contact is Izzy Kaminski

ULU Old girls want to 'kick ass' but are short of ....!
Contact Beth Barrett (the one from ULU not st albans!) if you are interested in reliving your student days
www.facebook.com/groups/ukcanoepolo/1416...tif_t=group_activity

Players looking for teams:

Jackie Rhodes (formerly of St Albans C ladies) would like to play a couple of the dates if a team was short of players for one or two tournaments

Beverley Jennings who currently plays for VKC in div 4 open

email me if you want to get in touch with these teams or players
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds