Username Password: Remember me

Cup of the North 08
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Cup of the North 08

Cup of the North 08 14 Dec 2007 00:10 #1

• Rich
  • Expert Boarder
Dates: February 8-10th 2008

North Americas favorite winter competition has once again returned!! After a year of renovations to the EWP paddling facilities we are happy to announce, and invite all past and new palyers/teams to return to this amazing competition held in Edmonton, AB.

Costs:
-Early Bird Special (Prior to Januray. 1st) $425.00/team
-January. 1st-25th $475.00/team

The request for billeting will need to be noted on the entry form when handed in. Entry forms and method of payment will be avaliable very quickly and will be posted ASAP.

For further information please email:
Dale O'brien at: dalob@shaw.ca
or send me a PM or post on this forum

www.paddleewp.com (information will be posted soon)

Rich

Whose planning on coming up?
U21 Canadian Men's National Team Member

-Pain will heal, Chicks dig scars, But GLORY lasts forever-

RE:Cup of the North 08 17 Dec 2007 16:24 #2

• Monica
  • Gold Boarder
Ok, random thing going on here:
I have a free plane ticket from Dallas to anywhere American flies in the US or Canada. I have to book it by tomorrow. American can only get me to Calgary. Keegs, do you still live in that area? If so...are you going to CTN? If so...I seem to remember a few years ago getting a random call one night from your brother telling me you were about to land in Dallas and could I PLEASE pick you up from the airport so you didn't have to hitchike or take a bus all the way down to Austin...

If you get this today, let me know if you are willing to take on a straggler to Edmonton. No pressure; if you are flying, not going etc. it's cool. I just thought that it would be a neat way to use my ticket.
If anyone else lives in Calgary and is driving up to Edmonton and wouldn't mind splitting the cost of gas with someone, I'm here!

Hope all of you are staying warm...we sure as heck aren't.
Monica.

RE:Cup of the North 08 17 Dec 2007 23:58 #3

• Rich
  • Expert Boarder
i will do my best to get a hold of keegan for you!

RE:Cup of the North 08 18 Dec 2007 00:01 #4

• Rich
  • Expert Boarder
He says no problem!

RE:Cup of the North 08 18 Dec 2007 15:44 #5

• Monica
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks, Rich! And Keegan. Hey Keeg, am I going to see a snake up there? Do you have any crazy people who are the sherif, judge, and bartender all in one? I have only been through Calgary (via one LONG road trip to PanAms '01) once. Oh, and through the airport. When are you planning on leaving to drive? Meaning...when do I need to book my ticket? How long is it from E-Town to Calgary?

Rich, if you could call him again or get him on here, that'd be great. I'll haunt the forums for the next 4 hours or so.

Also...anyone needing a pick-up player?

Thanks, guys. So much. Stay warm.
Mon.

RE:Cup of the North 08 18 Dec 2007 16:05 #6

• Monica
  • Gold Boarder
Okay, ask him if he can pick me up around 9:30pm Wed, Feb 6 and get me to the airport before 2:00pm Monday, Feb 11. That would be easier. Because those are pretty much what I would be locked into as far as flights from Dallas go.

I promise I'll stop clogging up your forum. Eventually.
Time to create page: 1.56 seconds