Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Hey...Keegan...why is no one else talking on here but me
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Hey...Keegan...why is no one else talking on here but me

RE:Hey...Keegan...why is no one else talking on here but me 20 Nov 2007 01:41 #37

• Rich
  • Expert Boarder
SO...no very important, possibly dangerous, firework experiments well eating meat sauce?
U21 Canadian Men's National Team Member

-Pain will heal, Chicks dig scars, But GLORY lasts forever-

RE:Hey...Keegan...why is no one else talking on here but me 20 Nov 2007 23:38 #38

• Rich
  • Expert Boarder
Brad wrote:
Still so much to learn young Jedi!
You have to do what you are told AND not get in trouble ... which sounds easy, but sometimes proves quite difficult! That is the easy step.
Then you must learn to do that which you were not told, but what was thougt ... then complete it before that thought told to you.
Then you are a true Jedi Master!!!

So are there any actual REAL Jedi Masters, or is it just a ranking that no man will ever truely make?

RE:Hey...Keegan...why is no one else talking on here but me 21 Nov 2007 00:01 #39

• Brad
  • Gold Boarder
There are rumours of their existence, if you spend time with a particular human gender there will be many stories of their true existence and their incredible feats, but who knows for sure ...
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.

RE:Hey...Keegan...why is no one else talking on here but me 21 Nov 2007 19:53 #40

• Rich
  • Expert Boarder
sounds much like the yetti, or like nessy, or the ogo pogo...will we ever truely come across one, has anyone ever managed to get a picture of one? It sounds to ridiculous to be true!!

RE:Hey...Keegan...why is no one else talking on here but me 28 Nov 2007 21:38 #41

• Monica
  • Gold Boarder
Big Foot is real...he's even on the internet.

Explosive meat sauce? Hmm...poor girl. She must really love you, Keegan.

Time to create page: 1.01 seconds