Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Hey...Keegan...why is no one else talking on here but me
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Hey...Keegan...why is no one else talking on here but me

RE:Hey...Keegan...why is no one else talking on here but me 14 Nov 2007 19:39 #31

• Rich
  • Expert Boarder
oh yea that's going work nicely for sure:thumbup:...you know what we need to do now!!!
Pull of a new play and or shot called the: Shake n' Bake
U21 Canadian Men's National Team Member

-Pain will heal, Chicks dig scars, But GLORY lasts forever-

RE:Hey...Keegan...why is no one else talking on here but me 15 Nov 2007 19:37 #32

• mrkeeg
  • Platinum Boarder
*makes an appearance*

(an old, fat, and slow appearance, it would seem)

RE:Hey...Keegan...why is no one else talking on here but me 15 Nov 2007 22:39 #33

• Rich
  • Expert Boarder
about time! Where the hell have you been? Your work season is going to be done soon then your going to have nothing but free time, and not even know what to do with yourself...

RE:Hey...Keegan...why is no one else talking on here but me 19 Nov 2007 19:29 #34

• mrkeeg
  • Platinum Boarder
which I suppose means I'll be here more.... *sigh* ... with the likes of you two...

... or I could install those kitchen countertops.... christie seems to be getting tired of the pretty plywood.

RE:Hey...Keegan...why is no one else talking on here but me 19 Nov 2007 19:56 #35

• Rich
  • Expert Boarder
But you see...if you spill something...or scratch up....or burn your kitchen counter plywood, it is a lot cheaper to replace! How else can you conduct very important, possibly dangerous, firework experiments well eating meat sauce?

Christie would be a lot less pissed off at you if you just left the plywood instead of ruining the new counter tops...and isn't that the goal in the long run, less getting in to trouble?

RE:Hey...Keegan...why is no one else talking on here but me 19 Nov 2007 20:10 #36

• Brad
  • Gold Boarder
Still so much to learn young Jedi!
You have to do what you are told AND not get in trouble ... which sounds easy, but sometimes proves quite difficult! That is the easy step.
Then you must learn to do that which you were not told, but what was thougt ... then complete it before that thought told to you.
Then you are a true Jedi Master!!!
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.
Time to create page: 1.30 seconds