Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Hey...Keegan...why is no one else talking on here but me
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Hey...Keegan...why is no one else talking on here but me

RE:Hey...Keegan...why is no one else talking on here but me 14 Nov 2007 01:07 #25

• Rich
  • Expert Boarder
haha! i was quite happy using that quote! But yea i can accept that, they make a good team...
WE make a good team, really we should be put our polo and cocky-ness powers together and call out everyone else!
U21 Canadian Men's National Team Member

-Pain will heal, Chicks dig scars, But GLORY lasts forever-

RE:Hey...Keegan...why is no one else talking on here but me 14 Nov 2007 01:10 #26

• Brad
  • Gold Boarder
Ya, before it was always me and Clinton talking trash and showing people how it was done.
I definately need someone fast with lots of energy to ... complement ... my tired old polo style. Or I mean My EXPERIENCED POWERFUL polo style!
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.

RE:Hey...Keegan...why is no one else talking on here but me 14 Nov 2007 01:16 #27

• Rich
  • Expert Boarder
Riiiight...well sounds good to me. But we need some kind of a duo name, i mean 4 play is taken but questionably un-active, plus with you and i that just doesn't make sense...throw something out there i'll try and brainstorm some stuff...

Shake and bake!!

RE:Hey...Keegan...why is no one else talking on here but me 14 Nov 2007 01:23 #28

• Brad
  • Gold Boarder
Isn't it obvious ...
It should Be Magic Man and El Diablo!

Unless I am Jean Girard and you are Ricky Bobby ... and I have come to Edmonton to be defeated by you ... but then that makes me a ... well "not that there is anything wrong with that" doh!

RE:Hey...Keegan...why is no one else talking on here but me 14 Nov 2007 01:33 #29

• Rich
  • Expert Boarder
haha...well you can be Cal Naughton, Jr. or Jean Girard it's up to you, i let you make that choice. If you want me to be your ..."Katie Couric"; and defeat you in the bitter end sure or else it can be like you said earlier:

Magic Man and El Diablo

And for those of you who are wondering: What does El Diablo mean?
It's like Spanish for like a fighting chicken

If you ain't first your last!

RE:Hey...Keegan...why is no one else talking on here but me 14 Nov 2007 01:44 #30

• Brad
  • Gold Boarder
As long as you admit that you like really really thin pancakes!

Shake it before you bake it!
Time to create page: 0.83 seconds