Username Password: Remember me

Sooke Tornament?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sooke Tornament?

Sooke Tornament? 26 Aug 2007 18:32 #1

• Brad
  • Gold Boarder
What are the dates for the Sooke tournament this year?
Are you planning on going? I wanna be there if the timing works for me!
Had a great time last year!
BC
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.

RE:Sooke Tornament? 27 Aug 2007 22:27 #2

• tcrees
  • Senior Boarder
I just got the following email today:

Hello Everyone,
It's that time of the year again to get out and join in for the 4th Annual Sooke Polo Tournament!!.

This year's Tournament will be held September 8th-9th with festivities beginning at 12:00 on the 8th and wrapping up around 2:00pm on the 9th, to accommodate ferry schedules. It will be the same format as previous years with the entrance fee being $30.
The Fuse Waterfront Grill is a new restaurant operating on the property which will be offering some preorder specials for the tournament players. Orders will be taken earlier in the day and will be ready at a given time for our players. Also we are hoping that we will be able to secure a hottub for the players between games to hangout with a view of the court to watch the action.
If you could please let us know if you are or are not attending that would be very helpful with the planning of our logistics surrounding the tournament. As well if you can forward this email to other players who would be interested everyone is welcome and encouraged to come out and make this the best tournament yet.

If someone can also email us Ben from Vancouver's phone number that would be helpful with the planning process, as I would like to be in contact with him shortly.
Rush Adventures
Scot Taylor
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.72 seconds