Username Password: Remember me

July Tournament in Canada?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: July Tournament in Canada?

July Tournament in Canada? 22 Feb 2007 19:57 #1

• Racer X
  • Fresh Boarder
Is the pre-worlds tournament up in Edmonton in July 2007 a sure thing? Will that tournament be the Continetial Cup/Pan Am tournament? We are thinking about hosting a tournament down here in Texas and dont want to have conflicting tournaments. Thanks!
Live to kayak, kayak to live.

RE:July Tournament in Canada? 20 Mar 2007 23:03 #2

• Rich
  • Expert Boarder
Racer X wrote:
Is the pre-worlds tournament up in Edmonton in July 2007 a sure thing? Will that tournament be the Continetial Cup/Pan Am tournament? We are thinking about hosting a tournament down here in Texas and dont want to have conflicting tournaments. Thanks!

Hey sorry about the delayed response, the july tournament is a sure thing...however if the tournament will be the continental cup is still under debate.
U21 Canadian Men's National Team Member

-Pain will heal, Chicks dig scars, But GLORY lasts forever-

RE:July Tournament in Canada? 26 Mar 2007 17:17 #3

• Monica
  • Gold Boarder
Hey guys. Long time, no chat! Does anyone know when/where the pan am's location and date will be determined? I would love to do some comps this summer, but I need to know sometime soon as to when and where these will be.

Miss you guys up there! Is it getting any warmer yet?

Mon.

RE:July Tournament in Canada? 26 Mar 2007 20:39 #4

Hey cowgirls hope yarl ok and hope to see you during the yeeeehar.
Dont mess with TEXAS.

RE:July Tournament in Canada? 31 Mar 2007 16:37 #5

• Rich
  • Expert Boarder
Monica wrote:
Hey guys. Long time, no chat! Does anyone know when/where the pan am's location and date will be determined? I would love to do some comps this summer, but I need to know sometime soon as to when and where these will be.

Miss you guys up there! Is it getting any warmer yet?

Mon.

Hey Monica,

If you are asking about the Continental Cup, there is no confirmed date yet, as far as I know the ICF needs to determine where it is going to be, I believe there is more than one bid to have the games somewhere this year, Edmonton is trying for it for this july as stated in previous posts, apparently Argentina was attempting to host it as well, and I had heard that the states had put in a bid too, but i am not sure where. Anyways no one knows we are all just going to have to wait for an answer from the ICF. But you guys should defently come up for our July tournament and our Canadian Nationals in Vancouver this August. and as for the weather, everytime it gets warmer up here, it gets colder again! not quite sprin weather yet, but soon...i hope
U21 Canadian Men's National Team Member

-Pain will heal, Chicks dig scars, But GLORY lasts forever-

RE:July Tournament in Canada? 02 Apr 2007 18:51 #6

• Monica
  • Gold Boarder
Hey Rich. WOW. I have been out of this for so long. How is the Kinsman coming? I heard it was down for repairs?

There is not really a chance of getting up to Canada twice in as many months this summer, however one would be possible. Probably. We'll see. You know, every time I have been up to Canada, it seems that it is actually colder in Texas. Weird.

Ok, so if any of you from the ICF are reading this, do YOU have a date set to determine anything?

Talk with you guys later!
Mon.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.06 seconds