Montreal Canoe-Polo Tournament / April 21-22nd
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Montreal Canoe-Polo Tournament / April 21-22nd

Montreal Canoe-Polo Tournament / April 21-22nd 05 Feb 2007 23:07 #1

• JayCee
  • Senior Boarder
Hey everyone,
I finally got confirmation that we will host a winter canoe-polo tournament in Montreal.
So here are some details:

Date: April 21st and 22nd
Time: Saturday 12pm to 10pm
Sunday 7am to 12pm
Where: Notre-Dame College, downtown Montreal (direction will be
posted later on our website)

We will be playing in a 25m pool like the one they used at the New-York tournament so we will be able to play some 5 on 5 games without any problems.

Subscription cost will be around 30$ US per player but this will have to be confirm later depending on the participation level and that I have to check with our canoe association for insurances.

As for accomodation, there will be places at some local player's houses (first come, first serve) and I will make a list of the nearby hotels.

The deadline for entries will be at the end of March but please confirm as soon as possible with teams, players (and #) and what your team want's to do for accomodation.

A link will be created a soon as possible on our website for information on this event (http://www.pccanoekayak.ca/canoepolo/).
Thanks
JC
PCCC - Canoe-Polo
http://www.pccanoekayak.ca/canoepolo/

RE:Montreal Canoe-Polo Tournament / April 21-22nd 18 Feb 2007 01:38 #2

• Rich
  • Expert Boarder
Sounds like it should be a good tournament, have you had many confirmations from other teams? I hope to be coming to montreal with a few teams from Edmonton:thumbup:
U21 Canadian Men's National Team Member

-Pain will heal, Chicks dig scars, But GLORY lasts forever-

RE:Montreal Canoe-Polo Tournament / April 21-22nd 27 Feb 2007 00:25 #3

• JayCee
  • Senior Boarder
Rich wrote:
Sounds like it should be a good tournament, have you had many confirmations from other teams? I hope to be coming to montreal with a few teams from Edmonton:thumbup:

Sorry for the lateness, I'm was actually waiting for our site on the event to be up and running before posting again but I guess it's taking a little longer than I hoped !
Anyway just to answer on the teams interested: with you guys there are a couple of teams from New-York (2), Boston (2), one from Saskatoon, 3 from Montreal and maybe one from Mississauga that are looking into it. I don't know about the teams further down on the east coast but if all goes well it should be pretty interesting.

Hopefully, I'll come back pretty soon with more elaborate details about it.
Cheers

RE:Montreal Canoe-Polo Tournament / April 21-22nd 13 Mar 2007 01:26 #4

• JayCee
  • Senior Boarder
Hey everyone,
here's the link for the Montreal tournament info held on April 21-22:

http://www.pccanoekayak.ca/canoepolo/Mtl_Polo_Cup.html

This is basic stuff so if you have more specific questions don't hesitate to send me or Mike (bull_dog9@hotmail.com) an email.

Quickly:
- Please confirm your registration by March 31st with your team name, player's name and number.
- If you want billeting please say so and how many in your email
- Maps, directions and hotel links can be found on the internet page.
- Also, if you are flying in we can try an arrange transport from the airport to the pool if we know in advance.

If there is any lone players just say so and we will find you a team.
As for boats, the club has 8 plastic Vampire Bat and 2 Revenge that we can lend. I will also see with closer teams if we can borrow some other club boats to have more choices.

RE:Montreal Canoe-Polo Tournament / April 21-22nd 25 Apr 2007 23:23 #5

• Rich
  • Expert Boarder
thanks for the awesome tournament on the weekend!! we all really enjoyed ourselves and hope to be able to return again next year!
Well Done:thumbup:

Rich
U21 Canadian Men's National Team Member

-Pain will heal, Chicks dig scars, But GLORY lasts forever-
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.82 seconds